Gpx

Posted by checha 
Gpx
Date: April 11, 2003 10:36AM
Posted by: checha
i need help.. in some pix in the screenshot forun i saw some Gpxpatch that you can see the place and the lap you are,, can some one please tell me how i can do that?? and second i try to change the carshape of my cars and i **** up the game... how i can change the carshape i´m new in this

Re: Gpx
Date: April 11, 2003 11:00AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Download GPxPatch (latest version) from the downloads section of this site and run it?!

....................I quite like this now.
Date: April 11, 2003 11:06AM
Posted by: Vader
Okay, here we are Mr.Checha.

In order to get TV style timing you must download a tool called GpxPatch (you can get it from the download section here at this site.

Here is the link: GpxPatch.

GpxPatch is real time extension that enhances the game at least about 400% without actually changing Gp4 files. Refer to the help/readme to see what you can do or change.

Changing carshapes is not easy in Gp4. I am no expert, too, but since you have different shapes for all the teams, the liveries just work with the shape it comes with. If you change the shape you have to remap the livery to fit the new shape.

The rest is all about extracting and recompiling wad files and stuff. I guess there are some people in here who will gladly be of help.

Post Edited (04-11-03 18:07)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 11, 2003 11:20AM
Posted by: checha
wait wait... hehe i like that about Mr checha.. lol.. ok listen.. i have the gpxpatch installed but and i mean in the right corner of the screen i have the Rpm , the speed, the temp, and the fuel, and in other pic i see all this but also you have the lap and the place you are.. and i dont have it.. hehee about the carshape i just gonna wait to see if some one make a wad with all those new cars.. i made one but just with the car skin ,, thanks guys..

Date: April 11, 2003 11:25AM
Posted by: RichE
I think what you are after is on the first page of the graphics options within GP4.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy