ZAZ's TSM with multiple GP4 installations

Posted by intweb 
ZAZ's TSM with multiple GP4 installations
Date: January 03, 2013 03:26PM
Posted by: intweb
Hi,

I've never used ZAZ's TSM before, but have been setting up a GP4 1993 season and needed the circuits.
However, I have a query over multiple GP4 installations and use TSM for them all?

I.e. 88, 91, 92 to 2012 as individual installations?

Any advice gratefully received!

Thanks,
Steve.
Re: ZAZ's TSM with multiple GP4 installations
Date: January 04, 2013 12:40AM
That was successfull ;-)
Date: January 04, 2013 12:53AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Hi Steve, It's very nice to see you around here!:) sadly I don't know the answer to your question but I think it should be possible to use TSM with multiple gp4 installations, hopefully someone can answer to this. There is also another similar tool to TSM, it's track installer 1.3 made by Duffer, take a look on that one as well, it can be found here : [www.realgpx.com]
Date: January 04, 2013 09:18AM
Posted by: rracunis
As far as I know you can't use TSM as you want because CSM works just with one Gp4.exe and TSM and CSM work together .
Date: January 04, 2013 12:12PM
Posted by: maes
Isn't the whole point of ZaZ tools to be able to use only one installation of GP4? :P just sayin...

Date: January 04, 2013 09:44PM
Thanks for advice all and yes @Maes that was the original point of the software.

Am afraid I'm a bit oldschool and still like having the individual installations so that I can fine-tune each and every element.

Steve.
Date: January 08, 2013 02:50PM
Posted by: davegp4
Hi buddy I use TSM (to change tracks only) with five diffent gp4 game at present, the five games for example could be: grand prix 4 1955 - grand prix 4 1967 - grand prix 4 1993 - grand prix 4 2001 - grand prix 4 2012 so as TSM only reconizes grand prix 4 I just change whatever game I want to work on back to grand prix 4 but with TSM you must use a diffrent profile for each game.

hope that makes sence!(H)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy