Riddle Tyres

Posted by Vikersund.246.5 
Riddle Tyres
Date: December 14, 2012 12:36PM
Posted by: Vikersund.246.5
I've downloaded pirelli tires and I have a problem. all 4 types of tires work well I have uploaded the texture of 4 types of tires from Bridgestone and Michellin Redbull to lotus tires are super-soft and hard-dry-h. force india tires from soft and medium tires, and here begins the problem. the hard and medium tires going ferrari and hard tires on the steering wheel when I select them write the intermediate tires. but the tires are going hard on them as on a wet track or how to choose the intermediate is automatically setup to load the car?. changing setups but it's nothing.

I have a hard tire and I'm going to wet. tires medium is the same. my question is going to dry tires on the steering wheel write s dry and dry h but these two setups are the same for one type of tire. so why not have a soft tire that is going dry (s) and it is going well then dry (h) and is the same soft tires instead of the medium tires can help to set the

why one type of tire soft and super soft dry setups occupy 2 dry (s) and dry (h)???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2012 12:40PM by Vikersund.246.5.
Re: Riddle Tyres
Date: December 14, 2012 02:55PM
Posted by: casssp
I don´t know If I understood well, but it´s because the tire is just texture. Even changing ingame to soft, medium, hard, wet, the sidewall will be the same.

But let's wait for someone to understand better and explain better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy