Cockpit view... Help!!

Posted by M.Guenette 
Cockpit view... Help!!
Date: December 10, 2012 04:37PM
Posted by: M.Guenette
Hello i'm currantly playing GP4 using CSM 1.26 to launch mods. I would love to lower the view inside the cockpit.. I feel to high up while driving. Is their any way I could adjust the view lower?

Thanks.
Re: Cockpit view... Help!!
Date: December 10, 2012 05:42PM
Posted by: leomp
.GANGNAN STYLE!
Date: December 10, 2012 06:38PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Of course you can just go to your csm mod folder,than data,tweaker folder,gp4tweak_data,and open the onboardcamera.ini then it's the first line cockpit that has need to be changed,this is my for example..

Cockpit = 0.0000, 0.2033, -0.6286, 0.00, 359.30, 0.00

i'm not sure but it should be the second value to change or the third try xd;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: December 10, 2012 07:16PM
Posted by: ramf1v
Depending on the mod, there may me a "realtime tweak" option in the mods CSM menu. Then you can adjust it on the fly and get realtime feedback.

F1Dev
Date: December 10, 2012 10:15PM
Posted by: M.Guenette
Thanks... How do I use the realtime tweak to lower cockpit view ingame?
Date: December 10, 2012 10:26PM
Posted by: ramf1v
You need to have it enabled in the CSM menu first, do you have that option in your mod ? (I think it's in all the empty mods released here.)

More info in this thread... but that's using GP4 Tweaker to edit the exe, I'm sure CSM throws up an error if you use that route.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Basically you press the TAB button to scroll to what you want to edit, then press H,K,U,J,I,M keys to move the postion on each axis, also use SHIFT and CTRL to speed up the movements and rotate around the axis.

F1Dev
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy