tracks

Posted by thehornet1970 
tracks
Date: December 06, 2012 07:14PM
Posted by: thehornet1970
can anyone tell me where i can find the indian and usa gp4 tracks as ive googled but come up with nothing.i like the tracks that have long straights and fast corners.(loving the very old 1968 version of hockenhiem)so do any of you recommend any good fast tracks.
Re: tracks
Date: December 06, 2012 07:22PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Watch over at GP4forever. There are lots of current and old tracks ;-).
[gp4forever.com]
(2011er section for IndianGP)

Also the GP4Database might be a good source - especially for old circuits.
[www.gp4db.com]
Date: December 07, 2012 12:12AM
Posted by: Atticus.
I don't want to advertise myself, but if you are interested in fast, sweeping tracks, then check out my workthread.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Apart from the old chicane-free Hockenheimring, most of the tracks here features exactly long straights and high-speed corners.

Also, check out klausfeldmann's links, they are even better, because most of those tracks are not betas such as mines.

Last, but not least, wait for Ripping Corpse's excellent-looking old Österreichring. You can download a beta of it by Turbo Lover on GP4DB, I think, but it will be another experience entirely driving with the proper and beautiful scenery of the Alps.
Date: December 07, 2012 05:57AM
Posted by: thehornet1970
thank you very much for the links and the great info,its much appreciated.the 1968 hockenheim track you did is pure magic and i put my hands together in ore of your skills to bring back to life these fantastic tracks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2012 06:02AM by thehornet1970.
Date: December 07, 2012 01:03PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Thank you. I'm glad you like them.

But I'm really not as good as a couple of others here. Maybe in attention to the track layout details, I am above average, but honestly, in working 3D objects, others are much more talented.

Anyway, I will keep publishing some more tracks on the beta front, which will continue to be an excellent platform, I think, for others to work on as far as the landscape is concerned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy