Whats the answer?

Posted by GTFREAK 
Whats the answer?
Date: April 08, 2003 09:06PM
Posted by: GTFREAK
Well I have been trying to download files on this site for days with no luck. Has anyone been able to download anything from the download section lately?? I mean I click on the download link, it takes me to a new page then brings me to the white screen of death saying "sorry, whoever put this link here did something wrong". Please fellas, where are the files??

I'll tell you what, you give me all the files and I will put them on a site that is NEVER down, with NO dead links at all. I will make a site with JUST downloads and nothing else, totally dedicated to downloading GP4 files. Anyone interested?? If you are the author of a program and you would like a place to put your file, I can help you out, and I will put up a page with direct links, with all the authors names and correct links to THEIR websites.

Post Edited (04-09-03 04:10)
Re: Whats the answer?
Date: April 08, 2003 11:36PM
Posted by: ferrariace
Just downloaded the 2002 performance pack.Either there was a problem at the time you tried or the problem is at your end.
Date: April 09, 2003 07:58PM
I dont think so. The problem is not me. I think it might be the time I am trying. Is there a particular time in which files are not available??

Everything I try does not work. Everytime I click on a file it brings me to the next download page and then it automatically clicks and then gives me the white screen of death sayin that internet explorer cannot download the file, or cannot find the file.

Please god, someone give me an answer. I just want the files man.......

Date: April 09, 2003 08:22PM
Posted by: gap177
No problems here either.

Glenn
Date: April 09, 2003 08:37PM
oh god, you have got to be kidding me. How come whenever I try to download, it gves me this error then. It HAS to be me then, I mean what could be keeping me from downloading?? Could it be my broadband service?? I mean I tried lowering the security settings with no luck. And I am about to blow up my PC Im so pissed..................F**K man this is making me VERY angry.

this is the link it brings me to with the white screen

[193.111.112.56]

That is just one of ALL of the files on grandprixgames.org that gives me this error.

and when I right click save as it says IE cannot establish a connection

Post Edited (04-10-03 03:48)
Date: April 09, 2003 09:48PM
Posted by: Morbid
No problems downloading from that link for me either. It is only FTP sites that are giving you problems, right? Are you using a firewall?

Perhaps going to "tools" in your browser, selecting "Internet options", going to the "advanced" tab, and experimenting with checking and unchecking "Use Passive FTP (for firewall and DSL modem compatability)" might help?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy