Cars 2012 converted from Codemaster - textures for the whole season

Posted by rracunis 
After Josekast has released his cars converted from Codemaster, I started doing the textures used by the teams in all the circuits of the 2012 season. He gave me permission to release the cars but by laziness and also because I realized that most people were not interested for these cars , I didn’t release any car.
However, recently Pedro has released the Mclaren version Singapore and Korea with textures made ​​by me (I don't care, no problem). In order to help him and others to improve the cars and MODS , the download links for all the cars are below. The Ferrari ( from India to Interlagos ) has the appropriate shape made ​​by myself and is available for download as well . The Mclaren is not available yet because I didn't have time to make the textures of Austin and Interlagos , so the cars are not ready , the whole pack will be release very soon . The other cars are updated up to Abu Dhabi .
Thanks to Josekast for his conversion and permission . Any comments or bugs let me know.
And if you like these cars feel free to use at anytime in private or public MODs , if you don't like just don't download them .

Links below , new Ferrari pack released 01/01/2013

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2013 10:32AM by rracunis.
Very nice but none of the links work.;-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Obviously your traffic (for this month?) is exceeded.
Probably in a few minutes/hours it'll work again ;-).

EDIT:
Yes, now it works again ;-).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2012 12:10AM by klausfeldmann.
The previous links were not working , then I uploaded the cars again to Mediafire , including those from Interlagos race and now all cars have the alpha textures revised .
The Mclaren version Austin is not ready , maybe I will make it but I can't assure that . Ripping Course said something about shadows , maybe he will do something regarding this issue . The Mclaren cars since Singapore are based on his work , there was a small bug on the textures of the both barge board but I have fixed it . Some textures were taken from the 2 different Mclarens made by TDL, Hega , Excalibur and Madotter and just adapted to the cars converted .
Thanks to Josekast , Ripping Course , TDL, Hega , Excalibur , Madotter . Some pics are available at GP4forever : [gp4forever.com]
Any improvement is welcome specially on the shapes of the late season as well as comments and bug's reports .
Enjoy because it was a hard work and took time to be done and was done for the GP4 community .

Ricardo

1- Red Bull : [www.mediafire.com]
2- Mclaren : [www.mediafire.com]
3- Ferrari : [www.mediafire.com]
4- Mercedes : [www.mediafire.com]
5- Lotus : [www.mediafire.com]
6- Force India : [www.mediafire.com]
7- Sauber : [www.mediafire.com]
8- STR : [www.mediafire.com]
9- Williams : [www.mediafire.com]
10- Caterham : [www.mediafire.com]
11- HRT : [www.mediafire.com]
12-Marussia : [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 09:33AM by rracunis.
Thanks a lot! :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ferrari version Interlagos was missing . Here you have it : [adf.ly]
Cheers
Ricardo
You are the sunshine of my life:-)
Fantastic job!!!
This is an update of the Ferrari team for the whole 2012 season . The basic works were made by Josekast and Pebz ( Racedepartment ) . Thanks for their job .
Link : [www.mediafire.com]
Happy new year to everyone .
Greetings
Ricardo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy