PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
You have to log in or register at GP4FOREVER
jcaranti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> enzo1981@ i dont care if they work or not for
> north america. Over here they still work.

jcaranti, gp4 is a global phenomenon that is enjoyed by everyone around the world. This is bordering on discrimination. :-O

I am registered to box.com and the links still do not work, do I have to post a photo of me being registered to box.com? lol I think it might be a problem with Java or shockwave. I will keep working on it.

I apologize if I have been a rude dude.

I am just glad that there are very nice and kind people out there like Atticus, Lacrowe, Pedro, plus many more out there, to make gp4 a truly fun and enjoyable experience. A big thank-you to everyone. (*)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 04:51PM by enzo1981.
Re: PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 69 -> " " (23/01/16) Pag 42
Date: February 19, 2016 05:13PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
enzo1981 Wrote:
> jcaranti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > enzo1981@ i dont care if they work or not for
> > north america. Over here they still work.
>
>
> jcaranti, gp4 is a global phenomenon that is
> enjoyed by everyone around the world. This is
> bordering on discrimination. :-O

In Latin Americans were i live we do not like North American people and less your governments
due to your foreign policy's because of what you do against us in so many bad ways.

enzo1981 Wrote:
> I am just glad that there are very nice and kind
> people out there like Atticus, Lacrowe, Pedro,
> plus many more out there, to make gp4 a truly fun
> and enjoyable experience.

So your saying that i havent done my share to the community?
You could be surprised the ammount of work i have published and shared for the Gp4 community.

I wonder what have you done for the community? I never saw you share anything, nothing.
Oh, thanks for clarifying that. Yeah you are right our governments can be mean and nasty towards South American Nations.

In Canada where I live, we have a strong friendly rivalry with the Americans, although their government have done some not nice things towards us as well (No personal offence to Americans)

Although the Canadian government is not a perfect angel either we were caught spying on the Brazilians.

I hope your dislike is just towards the governments and not the people. We're a great bunch of crazies. lol.

Sorry for getting political on your thread Pedro, I'm sure someone will post something that goes vrrrrooooooooom! on here.

Have a good NorthAmerican Free Weekend Jcaranti! No hard feelings.(Y)
enzo1981 Scritto:

> I am just glad that there are very nice and kind
> people out there like Atticus, Lacrowe, Pedro,
> plus many more out there, to make gp4 a truly fun
> and enjoyable experience.

Thanks to this Canadian driver, Ferrari has remained in the hearts of millions of people. I am one of these people
I am one those people as well. He is the reason I have Formula One Fever and a deep love for Ferrari. He is the greatest racing inspiration ever. I imagine his spirit is around whenever a new Ferrari is launched and a new driver arrives at Maranello. He was the most loyal ferrari driver, he actually had a chance to go to Mclaren in 1982, but opted to stay loyal to the commendtore.

Forza Gilles!!!

Thanks Lacrowe I love being reminded of Villeneuve.

.... After a soundcheck here is to alleviate some of the music.......;)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
Great Pedro!!!!
Re: PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 69 -> " " (23/01/16) Pag 42
Date: February 20, 2016 08:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Its very nice :-) :-)
Awesome cars, awesome pictures! (B)
very nice pics Pedro :)(Y)
(Y)

Evandro ( Brazil )
Great work so far.(B) and what is the track? In these few images seems very nice, Pedro

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
drt01 Wrote:
> Great work so far.(B) and what is the track? In
> these few images seems very nice, Pedro

......new version of zolder my friend...... (B)

Wowsers! True Masterpieces! Great Work Pedro! You are a Superstar! I nearly fell of my chair with excitmenthot

.... One more planned, since some time that I did not dazzle this Ferrari for 1986 mod...... ;)
(B)

Ripping corpse ATTACK!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great progress!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy