PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
........hahahaha hahaha hahaha, bewareeeeeeeeeeeee, relax sooner......

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........

....hello friends, I come here to promote a my last work, is not for gp4 or even can be, incorporating the songs from my new album....;)
this is the reason I've been away a bit of gp4, but now already know interested in acquire from this cd send pm.
thank you and sorry because I will be back soon...
..(B)

amazing album cover Pedro :)(Y)

Among these people of this band, who is Pedro? Perhaps the cutest ?
He is the only one you can't see the face. So nobody knows if he is the cutest :)

Maybe he is the man without a face. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
......I'm the undercover face :-D

To see my face, look for Shivan Portugal, and you see, if you want to add.... ;-)

Best mod ever :)

So you are Slash, right ;)

Just WOW.
Awesome, just awesome! When will you be putting your work online again? Very much looking forward playing it(Y)
Hi Pedro !!!

I would like to clarify a great question I have.

I always notice that excellent works are published, but I never see these same jobs are available for download.

then I ask ...

It is just to see and enjoy or are they already available and that is I'm not finding the right one. What do I have to do ?

I've seen here published several cars of several seasons but never MOD to download.

In GP3 forum is quite different, so a colleague publishes something new immediately shared with all stakeholders. ( link to download )

sorry my question, but I just wanted to clarify.

as I said their work is of excellent quality and I would very much like to download them to play.

I await your explanation, because there is time I watch their publications but is only in the pictures .....

Regards

Evandro ( Brazil )
.....my dear friend the enigma is the Phantom mod or mods, is a imaginar fotos from my mind......................

I always thought you could get kicked out of the forum for not uploading work and having broken links?

Can a moderator clarify this for me.

At gp4forever forum I had a post deleted because all I mentioned was that Maldonado crashed. It was a fact.
enzo1981 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always thought you could get kicked out of the
> forum for not uploading work and having broken
> links?
>
> Can a moderator clarify this for me.
>
> At gp4forever forum I had a post deleted because
> all I mentioned was that Maldonado crashed. It
> was a fact.

.... You guys make me laugh, make a petition, we want the Ripping outside the forums by not sharing.
gets a new head for that is hollow.
I told when relieved with my works, personal level, I will return to over and share all my works....... ;-(
.... You guys also can make cars, mods and tracks, so you guys meet your horny ;)

..... What a horny ;)

lol No one wants you out of the forums Pedro. I was just questioning the rules of the forum. So I can make my own thread so I can as you say make people horny. lol

Your work is an inspiration for everyone

Please no hard feelings?
There is nothing in the forum rules about broken links anyways. Sorry Pedro I apologize to you. Please keep posting your amazing cars.
Only between his legs.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy