PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 110-> " " (07/04/24) Pag 103

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Gildoorf is helping you Pedro?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gildoorf is helping you Pedro?

..... Nop, I'm reviewing the first two tracks we released, where I only had the videos as a reference, as now I have found some old magazines of "Grand Prix" and other magazines of that time, has a lot of information of old tracks, with diagrams of all of them, so it is easy calculate the distances in height, angles etc etc.. For Brands Hatch, Paul R., Zolder and Österreichring, I've used this method and has resulted quite well so far ......:-)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Grande Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (B) (B) (B) (B)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Pedro, I have been able to get the 1980 mod to work! Since it did not install in CSM after I downloaded the mod, I. Tried to figure out how to get it installed. I copied the 1982 mod into a folder. I then removed the files in each folder in the 82 mod one at a time, and replaced them with the files in the 80 mod. I then made atheist necessary changes to the copied 82 CSM file following the CSM file from the 80 mod. Other than having a problem with two tracks crashing that I need to sort out, the mod works without any major problems. FANTASTIC mod!

May be a minor issue, note that the rims on some cars are not displaying properly, seem to be flashing. Even with this minor issue, I am happy to be able to enjoy another fantastic mod. Looking forward to the 81 mod!

Richard J
Pedro

All of your mods are out of this world but I have a little problem with all of them. If I use your physics files then it seems no matter what car I choose I have way less power than all of the other cars. They just drive past me on the straight. I 'n not sure if you could update the physics files as I don't really play the mods because of this issue. If I use the default GP4 physics file then I have no issue. I have this issue on 3 different machines as well.

Thanks Pedro keep up the amazing work.

...... Dijon Revisited , new lands with a new mapping, inclusion of the small circuit and many new features that will give a new dimension, the tracks made ​​by us, with little tricks to raise the quality to get the old tracks also on top, old school above all, with the atmosphere of the old grand prix, which is why I have postponed the launch of the tracks, because evolution helps to improve the quality, Dijon and Kyalami are being revisited, as the latest tracks, enjoy ............;-)

I concur with others that this is fantastic work!!! Credit where credit's due :)
Pedro, do you also fix the 2 sharp turns at the pit entry? Cars are getting stuck when they approach the second sharp turn.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

.... a small update Dijon Prenois'81 (new version).........

Pedro continues shaking all, wonderful job, beautiful tracks. How good look at these old tracks.
Nice work Pedro, Jorge and other guys, very good.

... up a little more, Dijon Prenois with a fantastic new look, this version much more spectacular, one track to keep in mind because it will be bombastic, hope you enjoy......... ;)
;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy