Wheel Rim Colour

Posted by Kill Me Not Speed 
Wheel Rim Colour
Date: April 04, 2003 11:16AM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
How do you changed the colour of the wheel rims on gp4?
i got "damn, can`t find the name now" 2003 textures to go over the 2002 schroeder carshape but i seemed to have black wheels instead of the silver ones?

Where`s the Tex file or whatever what controls that ? and how do i change it to silver!!

cheers

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Re: Wheel Rim Colour
Date: April 04, 2003 11:19AM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Bugger, never mind :(

looking at the wrong picture, minardi do have black rims :( :(

although it does look better with silver rims :)

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Date: April 04, 2003 11:43AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Can't be done

....................I quite like this now.
Date: April 04, 2003 11:47AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
well, an interesting topic actually, i'd love to know is there any ways that we can change the wheel colours? instead of having a few colours, silver, black, gold... is it possible to have custom wheel in GP4?

Date: April 04, 2003 12:36PM
Posted by: Ellis
It isnt possible to change them yetI think its like GP3s flag men. GP3 stored just one flag man with one flag and it tinted the colour to change it. This might be what GP4 does with the rim colours

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 04, 2003 12:55PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
yep, thought that i saw different colours on rims (original carset). Seems that this are same colours used on hands/ arms in tv-cam.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy