RBR4-GeZeRe_Singapore_Update_Jose_Jones white car

Posted by Vikersund.246.5 
I have a problem. RBR4-GeZeRe_Singapore_Update_Jose_Jones downloaded the file names changed from "bar" to "redbull" shape is good but the textures are white and all I set high. f1 also graphics. help!!!
Re: RBR4-GeZeRe_Singapore_Update_Jose_Jones white car
Date: October 21, 2012 06:45PM
Posted by: Briere
If you changed the texture names, there lies your problem :) When renaming, rename .gp4 files ONLY !
Date: October 21, 2012 07:24PM
Posted by: gezere
DOn't know anything about this upgrade....
send me the files and I will fix your problem

type in google RBR4-GeZeRe_Singapore_Update_Jose_Jones (psic0tico). rar and download the 4.39mb brewing and view the files 1.0do 2.4 bar .( redbull )change the shapes of the good are well loaded but white. problem lies in the texture file names but there ever files changes.

I would like to ask if it's possible to remove the "wing" in front of the car nose. car files Of course I change the name of the car files lod 1.0 to 2.4 bar. redbull [imageshack.us] white car. mageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/redbullshapes.png/ shape files

maybe the error is in the file rbr4_2008 unless there should be a number 1 as the number 2 and 3 in the following files would remove "horns" or update the car's nose Singapore

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2012 07:10PM by Vikersund.246.5.
Date: October 22, 2012 10:23PM
Posted by: gezere
Here the fixed file.

[www.mediafire.com]

Some textures were missing from the "Update_Jose_Jones" I downloaded. .... anyway I added them.
I re-compile the shapes to have only 28 objects (there were 29...) and in the right order. they were not...:(
What a great update!!!!!(N)

Please copy the lods0 from Lod1 to 4. Rename the shape if you want with a name accepted by GP4 but don't rename the TEX files.
I also added the HI prefix at the textures.
It MUST work.

However, Since I released this car (which is only a RB3 edited to look like a RB4), a much better version from scratch has been released by Fongu and Raul.
If I was you I would have a look at it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy