Clubsport pedal issue

Posted by MrFerret 
Clubsport pedal issue
Date: September 29, 2012 07:56AM
Posted by: MrFerret
Hi guys!

Trying to get GP4 going again having an issue getting my pedals to work though.

Im using a G25 with Clubsport pedals and no matter the calibration i either get full throttle or no throttle.
Also cant get out of the pits because the menu selection is going nuts on the in game wheel, and i cant override the joystick in menus thing because the button is greyed out...

Any ideas?
Re: Clubsport pedal issue
Date: September 29, 2012 11:14AM
Posted by: mortal
Have you done a test with the original G25 pedals?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 29, 2012 01:00PM
No, simply because i would pretty much have to dismantle my cockpit to plug them back in.
Date: September 29, 2012 04:03PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Maybe you didn't create a customised steering wheel in GP4 control panel. If it's greyed out, go first into steering wheel panel and find a button "customize" on the bottom left side.

Date: September 30, 2012 03:29AM
Yeah my profile is on the right in the user defined section if thats what you mean
Date: September 30, 2012 05:52AM
So i discovered that other button the text under the drop down menu that has that other calibrate setting in there, mucking around with that on / off and various things i got the car to go 17kmph, pedals still do nothing, changing gear puts the clutch in and i sometimes go a tiny bit faster after that... Absolutely stumped it should be so simple! lol i must be missing something right in my face but ive hit all the buttons and options...
Date: September 30, 2012 10:06PM
Did you do it that way ? (follow the arrows in game) :

Date: October 01, 2012 04:24AM
yep tried it with and without, didnt seem to make a difference sadly, its very strange.
Date: October 02, 2012 01:30AM
At that stage, you should really try this one, in a way in another

mortal écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you done a test with the original G25 pedals?

Maybe there is simply something wrong with your clubsport pedals. (btw, did you install the driver ? ;) )

Date: October 02, 2012 06:11AM
Yep got the driver and they work fine in every other game. the axis both work fine in the calibration for GP4. I think it might be a sensitivity issue but again the axis don't move when im not using them in calibration, both in windows and GP4. The best ive got so far is in neutral the car goes to full revs, stick it in gear and the car will creep forward at about 17kph with the front brakes locked, so obviously its recognizing both axis but for whatever reason has them both slightly on and hitting the pedals does nothing, and no matter what i do i still cant change the use joystick in menus section as its still blacked out.

Also too when i go out of the options sometimes it saves my user profile name (eg if it renames it to wheel or whatever i choose) and then i come back and its set to user defined again, this doesn't always happen though and ive tried in game with it both ways.

Completely stumped!
Date: October 02, 2012 04:43PM
Posted by: jayjay57
I have a clubsport V2 and this pedal does'nt work in GP4. My old G27 work without any problem in GP4 so for me it's come from the fanatec pedal

Date: October 03, 2012 12:41AM
jayjay57 écrivait:
> I have a clubsport V2 and this pedal does'nt work
> in GP4. My old G27 work without any problem in GP4
> so for me it's come from the fanatec pedal

Ah bah, c'est ballot ;)

Date: October 03, 2012 03:13AM
jayjay57 Wrote:
> I have a clubsport V2 and this pedal does'nt work
> in GP4. My old G27 work without any problem in GP4
> so for me it's come from the fanatec pedal

Well there ya have it folks, thats a shame :( i cant see how they couldn't work really but like i said i think ive tried everything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy