GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Love that Dan has time to edit the TNR launch photo, but not the car

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Updated the tv overlays with the pirelli logo:

[www.mediafire.com]

Just paste it in the GFX folder inside GPxPatch overwriting the old 'dunlop' one thats included in the set on page 1

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
TNR Launch Season 8 Challenger sporting stubby nose

Apart from the ridiculously complex gradient work on this years car, the TN008 sports a somewhat unconventional nosecone.

Whilst critiques will be quick to dismiss the radical design, TN Racing have reportedly undergone extensive sprivate scrutineering and test sessions with the GPGSL.

It is widely believed that league legend Guilherme Cramer is responsible for progressing this development, signing on as chief tester in partner with Mills.

Horvath and Edwards take the main helm, whilst the Boss is still deciding whether to spell Norbert's name correctly on this years car.

For his entire career, it seems the cockpit side has gone largely unnoticed as being spelt 'H Norbert'. It should read 'N Horvath'.

It's been there so long, it almost seems wrong to correct it after so many seasons. Perhaps it's a lucky charm! Who knows!?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 03:42AM by danm.
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [img.photobucket.com]
> /s8_launch.jpg

I don't get it....

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 01:13AM by CaptinFranko.
GPGamesnam Style! ;)

Nice livery!

X (@ed24f1)
Very nice livery Dan, love the big fat numbers on the nose and rear wing endplates.

Top notch, Dan. Great livery!

(I was still unable to escape Gangnam Style tonight...it's like the plague.)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 02:47AM by Incident 2k9.
That's awesome! Way better than pink :-)

Any chance of seeing that weirdy nose actually on track?

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
What's up with the nose section of the livery? Nice looking livery, but the nose section seems to a bit strange to me (since I have never seen a design like that). At least the TNR cars will stand out when out on the track.

Just think Dan has opted for a low nose chassis, I personally prefer the high nose chassis, reminds me of the 90s Benettons.

Dan when you say Gui has assisted in the design of the nose, do you actually mean he crashed it while testing, and because you spent so much money on the paintjob that you have no cash left to fix it.

What? How is it possible to edit the car shape so that it can have a low nose? Is there a front on shot of the TNR car? I have no idea how the car will look from front on.

Hey mate, you might want to reduce the size of your signature, think it is in breech of the rules :)

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey mate, you might want to reduce the size of
> your signature, think it is in breech of the rules
> :)

Is it for picture size? What size does it have to be to not be in breech of the rules?

Not sure to be exact, but looks about right now :)

Another good looking True North Racing livery! Love the colours..... Nice work Dan!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Wow that is ANOTHER stunning TNR livery

Never fails to impress me each season!
Too bad TNR will be running the car of shame for at least the first round, I quite like their new livery ;)

Until I get a download link from Dan, its gonna be the car of shame for TNR.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy