Williams by viper HELP

Posted by Schumi5 
Williams by viper HELP
Date: March 30, 2003 10:19PM
Posted by: Schumi5
when i go to download the williams made by viper it starts to download the bar003 .

the link must be wrong, can any one help

thankx
Re: Williams by viper HELP
Date: March 31, 2003 01:01AM
Posted by: ultrafex
Hi,

I had a similar problem but I managed to get it from this page: -

[218.108.20.6]

I believe the link takes u to the page where u can download it (I think the page is run by Viper, could be wrong).

Enjoy!

Date: March 31, 2003 03:08AM
Posted by: brettly
Yep...had the same problem..and that link above is right,the site is www.f1grandprix.net/
DAMN FINE LOOKING WILLIAMS TOO VIPER!

Actually reduced the size of my cars.wad file?
Date: March 31, 2003 08:05AM
Posted by: Ghostrider
go to www.ctdp.de.vu you can get it there!

Regards Andy
Carshape & Texture Design Project (www.ctdp.de.vu)
Date: March 31, 2003 10:33AM
Posted by: Zjokke
I've installed the gw25 from viper, but all the textures are screwed up (I started from a clean cars.wad. I tried to install it both manually and using wadinstaller. I play the game in lowres (p3-600 with 768 meg RAM)

Anybody else this problem?

A few days ago ghostrider also released the FW25 in coooperation with viper I think. Is this the same version? It was also bundled with the wadinstaller from viper.
Based on the filenames I should say no because the provided tex file have a different name (lite en hi named).
Why are there 2 releases from 1 car when there is a cooperation between 2 designers?
Date: March 31, 2003 10:37AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
As far as I can see, they're different - but not much. Depending on your system, you decide. I personally think Vipers just shades it but it's really small things that I've noticed. Vipers does seem to be a bit harder on the graphics card capabilities (but I think I can "edit" files out that it doesn't need on my system (hi-res etc)). Bloody good work from both these talented guys!

....................I quite like this now.
Date: March 31, 2003 10:59AM
Posted by: broders
does it work with vipers ferrari inn the same cars.wad

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy