GP4 issue with Momo wheel

Posted by AustinF1 
GP4 issue with Momo wheel
Date: July 22, 2012 07:50PM
Posted by: AustinF1
Hello all, I have had GP4 ever since it came out and run it on a dedicated PC, XP, no internet, 9.6 patch. I had to reinstall Windows on it and reinstall GP4 and it hasn't worked quite right since. The latest problem is with my Logitec Momo wheel. GP4 just does not want to allow a proper set up for a wheel. When I get half way thru the calibration, it pops up a window which states that a joystick controller is being used and stops the process. I can fool around and set it up as a joystick but then the flappers and shift knob won't work. The setup in the Windows control panel indicates that everything is OK there.
Re: GP4 issue with Momo wheel
Date: July 25, 2012 01:50AM
Posted by: mortal
There is a little program called joy something or other, maybe someone else here knows of it, you might find it useful. A curious problem given that it all worked before and in theory, nothing has changed.
Perhaps a google on joystick software might help you.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy