zaz tools new version

Posted by charliewatts55 
zaz tools new version
Date: July 04, 2012 07:58PM
Posted by: charliewatts55
im trying to install csm etc on a new windows 7 computer and i have been stuck getting it to work because of the 'run as administrator' notice. I've looked through the forums and found that there is a new zaz tools version which worked for some others, however when i am trying to install this it says there is an error occured when renaming a file in the destination directory. I know windows 7 has been a problem for some so can anyone help me? Thanks.
Re: zaz tools new version
Date: July 04, 2012 10:47PM
Posted by: gitanes
Things that worked with my win 7 pro 64bit:

Turn off windows 7 "User Account Control (UAC)"
Set gp4.exe and gpxpatch.exe to run "as an administrator" in "windows xp sp3"-mode.
There is no nead to do so with csm.exe!
Include csmcore.exe (and sometimes csmprocess.exe) in your antivirus program's ignore-list!

You should have a smoothly running game!

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
Re: zaz tools new version
Date: July 05, 2012 06:03AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
You get that message cause you have installed ZAZ tools and opened it before you have RUN the game first and recalibrate sound & graphic settings.

If you run the game, calibrate those settings close the game and run zaz tools you won't have any problem and you don't need to change the priorities of the exe's :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy