GP4 Tweak help please

Posted by sobpd1 
GP4 Tweak help please
Date: March 26, 2003 03:01PM
Posted by: sobpd1
I`m trying to get gp4tweak to run each time i install it i get a message unable to locate gp4.exe, now i have tried to run it with org patched exe v9.6 and with the no-cd version, same problem? any one any ideas

the game runs fine with either of these exe`s
Re: GP4 Tweak help please
Date: March 26, 2003 04:19PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Do you use newest version of gp4tweaker ??? The old one is not compatible with gp4 v1.2?

Check correct version of gp4 and gp4tweaker, install tweaker in your gp4 directory and it works.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: March 27, 2003 02:45PM
Posted by: Madman271
You need GP4Tweaker v1.0.4.0 or above to works with latest GP4 1.02 patch v9.6. The GP4.EXE also must be already decrypted. You can find it in this site (somewhere at download section). If you use previous version of GP4 Tweaker, you need GP4.EXE decrypted version from the retail pack and place GP4DIS.EXE in GP4 main directory/folder. Other method is place GP4DIS.EXE somewhere in your hard disk and create a shortcut (e.g. at desktop) where working folder is set to your GP4 main folder.

If you use GP4 Tweaker v1.0.4.0, it may ask to a correct folder location of your GP4. Be sure this folder is a main GP4 folder (e.g. c:\grand prix 4\) and has GP4.EXE file on it.

Ch88rs,
Madman
Date: March 27, 2003 04:11PM
Posted by: FinnDoe
I dont know about gp4tweaker but CarsetCreator says that it cant find gp4.exe if GP4 is running. So make sure it isnt running
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy