anbody know where i can get older cars for gp4 (1989-1996) ?

Posted by Thomson 
Are there any carsets available or at least an old mclaren so i can play around as the great Senna?

Ferrari Forever!
Thomson, i have a 1988 unreleased McLaren Honda on my Hard drive if u want it? Theres some texture blurring for some reason. You gona become a regular here? :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Oh, and theres a 1995 mod being made, full carset, shouldnt be too long till thats out

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
sweet, yeah spose i could be fairly regular. just really getting into gp4 recently. only found this website 3 days ago as was using alphaf1.com for past 6months but this site rocks. Could use those cars u have but its really eddie c who wants to race them the most! later,

Ferrari Forever!
This site is the best one we have found, gets all the news first and the downlaods first, AlphaF1 is slowly dieing.

I only have 1 1988 car, the McLaren, no others, the GT 1 pack of FIA GT series will be out soon i hope.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy