Future of INTERLAGOS Track

Posted by casssp 
Future of INTERLAGOS Track
Date: June 15, 2012 05:38AM
Posted by: casssp
Translated by google, because I´m from here.

[tazio.uol.com.br]

JORNAL AFIRMA QUE REFORMA DEVE GARANTIR INTERLAGOS ATÉ 2020

Autódromo brasileiro passaria a cumprir exigências da categoria para renovar contrato

A cidade de São Paulo pode ter o seu contrato com a F1 estendido até 2020. Segundo o Jornal O Estado de S. Paulo, as reformas anunciadas para Interlagos agradaram Bernie Ecclestone, chefe da empresa que detém os direitos comerciais da categoria.

O atual acordo da capital paulista com a F1 se encerra em 2014 e uma melhora na estrutura do autódromo estaria entre as exigências para uma renovação. O maior problema de Interlagos é a pequena área do paddock, setor que fica atrás dos boxes.

Com isso em mente, a prefeitura irá mudar a localização dos boxes e da largada para a Reta Oposta, onde existe espaço para a construção de uma área maior para as equipes e de novas arquibancadas e camarotes. O jornal afirma que projeto foi entregue na última quarta-feira para Ecclestone, em Londres, e que o dirigente fez elogios à proposta, dizendo que ele cumpre as exigências atuais da F1.

A licitação da obra está prevista para acontecer ainda este ano para que as obras estejam prontas para o GP do Brasil de 2013.

NEWSPAPER SAYS THAT REFORM MUST ENSURE INTERLAGOS UNTIL 2020

Racetrack Brazil would meet requirements for the class to renew contract

The city of St. Paul may have his contract extended with F1 2020. According to O Estado de S. Paul, announced reforms to Interlagos pleased Bernie Ecclestone, head of the company that owns the commercial rights of the category.

The current agreement from the state capital with F1 ends in 2014 and an improvement in the structure of the racetrack would be among the requirements for a renewal. The biggest problem is the small Interlagos paddock area, a sector that lags behind the boxes.

With that in mind, the city will change the location of the boxes and start to Straight Opposite, where there is space to build a larger area for teams and new bleachers and skyboxes. The newspaper said the project was delivered last Wednesday to Ecclestone in London, and the leader praised the proposal, saying it meets the requirements of the current F1.

The bidding of the work is scheduled to happen this year that the works are ready for the GP of Brazil 2013.
Re: Future of INTERLAGOS Track
Date: June 15, 2012 07:31AM
Posted by: rracunis
I regret , the worst circuit in the world in the F1 calendar , old and dirty , located in a very dangerous city . It is a disaster.

Lamento, o pior circuito do mundo no calendário da F1, velho e sujo, localizado em uma cidade muito perigosa. É um desastre.

Ricardo
Date: June 15, 2012 07:41AM
Posted by: hasbriale
I love the track as it is now... Don't need any changes... I may be dusty an old.. but it is a classic... (Y)

Senna won here.. god damn it !!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 03:40PM by hasbriale.
Date: June 15, 2012 09:30AM
Posted by: thestig88
hasbriale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I live the track as it is now... Dont need any
> changes... I may be dusty an old.. but it is a
> classic... (Y)

(Y)
Date: June 15, 2012 12:32PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
BEST track in the F1 calandar to me, and the city is dangerous like all the others in the world....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 12:32PM by kerleyf1.
Date: June 15, 2012 02:13PM
Posted by: phantaman
rracunis Wrote:
> I regret , the worst circuit in the world in the
> F1 calendar , old and dirty , located in a very
> dangerous city . It is a disaster.
>
> Lamento, o pior circuito do mundo no calendário
> da F1, velho e sujo, localizado em uma cidade
> muito perigosa. É um desastre.
>
> Ricardo

Ricardo? less ... I prefer the old Jacarepagua track, because I live next to this circuit ... You can even hear the engines roaring away hehehe ;-)

Ricardo? menos ... prefiro a pista de antiga de Jacarepagua, até porque resido ao lado deste circuito ... é possível ouvir até os motores roncando daqui hehehe ;-)

Sao Paulo has problems like any city in the world ... but the focus here (Brazil) is another ... corrupt politicians, corruption is endemic, unfortunately (N)
And I like Interlagos SP and also

São Paulo tem problemas como qualquer cidade no mundo ... mas, o foco aqui (Brasil) é outro ... políticos corruptos, a corrupção que é endêmica, infelizmente (N)
E eu gosto de SP e Interlagos também

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: June 15, 2012 03:14PM
rracunis Wrote:
> I regret , the worst circuit in the world in the
> F1 calendar , old and dirty , located in a very
> dangerous city . It is a disaster.
>
> Lamento, o pior circuito do mundo no calendário
> da F1, velho e sujo, localizado em uma cidade
> muito perigosa. É um desastre.
>
> Ricardo

Engraçado como as opiniões pessoais se divergem bastante... na minha opinião, o pior circuito do mundo na F1 chama-se Monaco. Se for eu pra ver os carros andando um atrás do outro "sem" ultrapassagem, é mais fácil eu abrir o chrome e ver vídeos assim:

Funny how the personal opinions that are quite different... in my opinion, the worst track in the F1 world is called Monaco. If I have to see the cars going one after another "no" overtaking is easier for me to open the chrome and see videos like this:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 03:15PM by casssp.
Date: June 15, 2012 05:01PM
For many years, São Paulo was my favorite place to visit and enjoy all that a city can offer to a visitor. That time gone , the reality today is a huge traffic, dirt streets, thieves stealing your wallets , handbags , watches and everything else that belongs to you .
The first race I attended in Interlagos was in 1972 and , at that time, the race was not part of the Formula 1 calendar yet. In the last time , in 2006 , I noticed that the circuit had not been changed for the fans , surely better just for the drivers and for the TV Globo's guests .
In the past 25 years , I had chance to attend f1 races in Jacarepaguá , Barcelona , Valencia , Bahrain , Shanghai , Abu Dhabi , Sepang , Monza , Melbourne , Silverstone , Indianapolis , Monaco , Montreal and Suzuka and in all these mentioned circuits I found best facilities than in Interlagos , even some European circuits which are older than the circuit in São Paulo .
I have paid less for the tickets , all the new circuits had reserved seats , parking for the cars and so on . And depending which ticket you buy , you can visit the pitlane on Fridays and Saturdays .... free !
And what we have at Interlagos? Seats similar to the old football stadiums in Brazil, there is no place to park your car (unless you pay a lot of money to those who "take care" of it) and to find out a seat in the circuit , you should not sleep the night before the race , since you have to be in line at 5 am. Everything to watch a usually dull race ! Worth it ? It depends on each one!
This is just my opinion about the future of Interlagos, I don’t want polemics. Otherwise, I'd have to talk about corruption, Brasilia, World Cup etc.. And I don’t like politics, I like car racing and I love GP4 (B)

Por muitos anos, São Paulo foi o meu lugar favorito para visitar e desfrutar de tudo o que uma cidade pode oferecer a um visitante . Esse tempo passou, a realidade hoje é um enorme tráfego , ruas sujas, ladrões que roubam carteiras , bolsas , relógios e tudo o mais que pertence a você.
A primeira corrida que assisti em Interlagos foi em 1972 e, naquela época, a corrida não era parte do calendário da Fórmula 1 ainda. Na última vez, em 2006, notei que o circuito não tinha mudado para os fãs, certamente melhorado apenas para os pilotos e para os convidados da TV Globo .
Nos últimos 25 anos, tive oportunidade de assistir a corridas de F1 em Jacarepaguá, Barcelona , Valencia , Bahrain , Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Sepang , Monza , Melbourne , Silverstone , Indianapolis, , Monaco , Montreal e Suzuka em todos estes circuitos mencionados achei melhores instalações do que em Interlagos , mesmo alguns europeus , que são mais velhos do que o circuito em São Paulo.
Eu paguei menos pelos ingressos , todos os novos circuitos tinham lugares reservados , estacionamento para os carros e assim por diante. E dependendo de qual bilhete você compra , você pode visitar o pitlane às sextas-feiras e sábados .... grátis!
E o que temos em Interlagos? Assentos semelhantes aos antigos estádios de futebol no Brasil, não há lugar para estacionar o seu carro (a menos que você pague um monte de dinheiro para aqueles que "cuidam" dele) e para achar um lugar no circuito, você não deve dormir a noite anterior à corrida já que você tem estar na fila às 5 da manhã. Tudo para assistir a uma corrida geralmente maçante! Vale a pena? Depende de cada um!
Esta é apenas a minha opinião sobre o futuro de Interlagos, eu não quero polêmica. Caso contrário, eu teria que falar sobre corrupção, Brasília, Copa do Mundo etc. E eu não gosto de política, gosto de corridas de carro e eu adoro o GP4 (B)
Date: June 15, 2012 05:13PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
The current Interlagos track is not even a shadow of the mighty 8 km old track. I won't shed a single tear if the track is being replaced on the F1 calendar.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 15, 2012 05:21PM
Posted by: ofarwest
interlagos is a fantastic track and in 2008 there it happened one of the most exciting races in this century. no changes, thanks.
Date: June 15, 2012 06:19PM
rracunis Wrote:
... ... ...

Well, I had already agreed with you from the start, only said that in my opinion, the Monaco track is garbage. Not by structure but by the spectacle basically nil, but it actually ... many years ago was another story.

The last time I was at Interlagos was in March 2012 to see the Stock Car. And before that, I was there in December 2007 to see the same race. Indeed, these almost five years I was out, just noticed worsening. That "amazing" new chicane is absolutely ridiculous, has been done entirely in the "thigh," I who live nearby, less than 2km, I'm even ashamed. However, for F1 racing, Interlagos itself is very good, always has good overtaking in my opinion. Infrastructure? It is another story ... Policies? Prefer not to say anything ...

Bom, eu já tinha concordado com você desde o início, só disse que na minha opinião, a pista de Monaco é um lixo. Não pela estrutura, mas pelo espetáculo basicamente nulo, mas isso atualmente... muitos anos atrás era outra história.

A última vez que estive em Interlagos foi em Março de 2012 para ver a Stock Car. E antes disso, eu estava lá em Dezembro de 2007 pra ver a mesma corrida. Realmente, nestes quase 5 anos que fiquei fora, só notei piora. Aquela "incrível" nova chicane é absolutamente ridícula, foi algo feito totalmente nas "coxa", eu que moro próximo, menos de 2km, tenho até vergonha. Entretanto, para as corridas de F1, Interlagos em si é muito boa, sempre tem boas ultrapassagens na minha opinião. Infra? É outra história... Políticas? Prefiro nem falar nada...

Saúde!!(B)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2012 06:21PM by casssp.
Date: June 15, 2012 06:22PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> The current Interlagos track is not even a shadow
> of the mighty 8 km old track. I won't shed a
> single tear if the track is being replaced on the
> F1 calendar.

Hockenhein too.
Date: June 15, 2012 06:31PM
casssp Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The current Interlagos track is not even a
> shadow
> > of the mighty 8 km old track. I won't shed a
> > single tear if the track is being replaced on
> the
> > F1 calendar.
>
>
> Hockenhein too.

+1(Y)
Date: June 16, 2012 10:53AM
Posted by: johnbad1000
But the difference between new Interlagos and new Hockenheim is that the new Interlagos is still a great circuit.

Watch my GP4 youtube videos:

[www.youtube.com]
Date: June 16, 2012 11:32AM
Posted by: hasbriale
And new Hockenheim is bull @#$%&......
Date: June 16, 2012 12:09PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Yep Interlagos retained its flowing character although I prefer the old course too.

AFAIK it is only the pits which will be relocated, no layout changes then I guess.
Date: June 16, 2012 03:38PM
Yep:

* New pit area at opposite straight
* New fixed grandstands

Not noticed into this link:

* New ridiculous chicane at main straight to use at Stock Car races
* New 1/4 mile straight to use with dragsters, they will use the opposite straight too or the old straight just after old turn 2. They are not decided yet
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy