Avery.... cars

Posted by NunoEspadinha 
Avery.... cars
Date: March 26, 2003 03:56AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
if you're up to the 2003 wad stuff and the car makers agree... i think you could start already.. and update it whenever new stuffs appear ;)

i'm sure everyone agrees with me :p
we will help you.

Post Edited (03-26-03 10:56)

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Re: Avery.... cars
Date: March 26, 2003 04:06AM
Posted by: Timm
Yes yes yes yes!!

Please?

Desparately need a 2003 wad but have no time to do it manually

Date: March 26, 2003 05:50AM
Posted by: FinnDoe
I have made 2003 carset for myself and used it for while. Only problem is that when I changed the order of teams and drivers (ferrari team1, williams team2, mclaren team3..), the external cockpitview is wrong. Williams drivers have McLarens hands...
If somebody knows the files where those hands are please let me know

Date: March 26, 2003 05:57AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
lol - I'm using a 2001season atm and the main thing that's stopping me from doing a 2003 wad is the LOD's or lack of them causing slowdown or annoying flickering. Enjoying 50fps with 2001..

Date: March 26, 2003 08:51AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
Looks like there's no performances for 2003 and Arrows will have to stay in!! So there's 20 cars in 2003season right..hmm

Date: March 26, 2003 04:24PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
yep and there are no grafics files for hand colours. Think color code is set to gp4.exe so its not possible to change it.

Why did you changed team order?

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy