Mecerdes Persson CLK by Ellis and sasjag (2 great pics)

Posted by Vader 
Mecerdes Persson CLK by Ellis and sasjag (2 great pics)
Date: March 25, 2003 04:20PM
Posted by: Vader

Faaaaaaantastic!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Stuuuuuuuuupendous!
Ye, fannytastic guys

Baz

DROOL.... DROOLLLLLLL.......
I just keep my post to a low tone.

Great work guys ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Is it me or do the cars look very drab in these WIP pics?? I guess these are just very early shots, and I guess you guys will make the skins look a lot better later on, or am I wrong?? BTW I love it so far so dont take this post the wrong way.

Some shots were taken on Sasjags comp, which he wont mind me saying, isnt the best in the world, so they dont look as good. But some are taken on mine. This is the best we can do, we are just learning! :D (i got mroe pics of more GT cars too psot in a few min)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
yeah, my computer's a **** heap when it comes to GP4, u'll notice when Ellis posts the pics they'll look a helluva lot better

and they're dark coz of the alpha channels, beleive me it looks ridiculous otherwise :|

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Re: Mecerdes Persson CLK by Ellis and sasjag (2 great pics)
Date: March 26, 2003 10:33AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
oh oh, my word its just keeps getting better.

Now stop spamming the forum and get to work :@ ;)

ok, ok, sorry Chris :P

slave driver :(

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy