2003 helmets

Posted by ayazyounis 
2003 helmets
Date: March 25, 2003 12:07PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
why the hell do designers not state exactly what the work does to the game. i installed raymond smits 2003 helmets set usng gp4 master and the front visor is all dark, in other words you cant see the face from track view. whiich i must say makes it lokk s**t. how can i get rid of this anyone? the front visor i mean?
Re: 2003 helmets
Date: March 25, 2003 02:16PM
Posted by: Jorn
Do you see a face in this picture? => [a324.g.akamai.net]

just put the original helmetshape back, the helmetshape is named car_helmet_00.GP4

Date: March 26, 2003 12:04AM
Posted by: Chunter
to be honest with you i much prefer them like that...the face pictures look naff...more realistic this way
Date: March 26, 2003 03:45AM
Posted by: ayazyounis
yes i understand but the front visor should be totallt black and not funny shades of brown (micheal schu.) all black would be great and when is some1 gonna sort out the drivers body? it is pissing me off. it has arms coming out of the helmet!!!!!!!!!
Date: March 26, 2003 05:02AM
Posted by: W@llierossi
ayazyounis wrote:

> yes i understand but the front visor should be totallt black
> and not funny shades of brown (micheal schu.) all black would
> be great and when is some1 gonna sort out the drivers body? it
> is pissing me off. it has arms coming out of the
> helmet!!!!!!!!!
Chill buddy... what do you mean?

The reason Raymond uses "funny shades of brown" is because michael uses a red shaded visor just like this one...

This is called realisme dude, unless you're colourblind (thinking all visors are black)!

And about the driversbody... We (all designers and shapers) try to make the most of this game... Sure it doesn't work perfectly yet but at least we're trying... And when we will be able to import and edit animation thingies (like these arms) it will be fixed..

But when you're not able tot wait untill we do and keep nagging about it, then you're most welcome to race with the ugly original cars. or fix something yourself.

Some more respect wouldn't do you no harm...

Greetz

Guyon Waltmans

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu CampeĆ£o!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
Date: March 26, 2003 06:03AM
Posted by: mrt
Hi everybody,

I'm new in this forum.

If you want realistic helmets with drivers faces, you can get them here:
[perso.wanadoo.fr]

I hope you'll like my work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy