sounds and pitgrafix

Posted by zem1313 
sounds and pitgrafix
Date: March 25, 2003 04:59AM
Posted by: zem1313
Hi!

Have been off the GP4 shot for quite a while, but the 2 McLaren wins are heating my racing blood again! :-)

Anyways, don't know if this is already answered somewhere else, can we already alter sounds and pitgrafix (not pitcrew) in GP4? And if so, with what tool should i do it?

Thanx a lot!

Zem
Re: sounds and pitgrafix
Date: March 25, 2003 12:27PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Pitgrafics yeah - use gp4master to extract the track wads and put new grafics into it. Or use gp4 3deditor to see the tracks in 3d.

Sounds - only menusounds yet but dumbass created a sound tool for editing track sounds. He gives the code to Tet so he's working on it now (i think).

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: March 25, 2003 06:07PM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
who's Tet and why isn't he here?

Date: March 25, 2003 06:29PM
Posted by: PJD
Here you can find TeT

[tet.grandprix-x.com]

and ofcourse on the forum of [gp4.gamer.nl] which you can find here [forum.gamers.nl]

Post Edited (03-26-03 01:30)

Date: March 25, 2003 08:09PM
Posted by: GTFREAK
So are you saying that in the near future we will be able to get better vehicle sounds as well?? Something like Hudsons sounds for F12002?? Just a thought, not that GP4 car sounds suck or anything because I think they are pretty good.

Date: March 26, 2003 01:57AM
Posted by: NiGhTmArE666
Yep , it will be and can't be changed into any sound in the near future. :)

TeT = Reinier Tetteroo :) , a very nice guy :)

Webmaster [gp4.gamer.nl]
ICQ 34979918
e-mail : niels@gp3.gamers.nl
Date: March 26, 2003 10:06AM
Posted by: tux
yeah, i sent him the code coz i dont have time, but he still asks for me to help :)

Date: March 26, 2003 04:23PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
yep

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy