Ellis and Sasjags Secret Project

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Ellis and Sasjags Secret Project
Date: March 25, 2003 09:32AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Not sure if I will submit a livery - my artistic talent is at about the same level as Chris's sig

lol, it took time and effort to come up with that design ;)

As for other cars, how about a lotus elise? Or even a porsche 911? or maybe a huge 18wheeler? ;)

Date: March 25, 2003 11:15AM
Posted by: b-tone
datsun 240c, if possible please.
Date: March 25, 2003 04:47PM
Posted by: cynic
Chris, trust me. It would have taken me about twice as long :)

As for other cars.............

Ford GT40
Audi TT
Hyundai Coupe (1996-99 shape)
BMW Z3
???
Date: March 26, 2003 02:15AM
Posted by: GLD
What about a dogge Viper or a Ferarri F40?

I agree, the punto would be fun lol, as would the fiesta......not sure you'd ever see one going at 200mph tho!!
Date: March 26, 2003 05:07AM
Posted by: bazza
I'd love to see supercars like the Koenigsegg CC done, I had a look at ZM, but I think it would take a lot of time that I just don't have, so I'm gonna have to be grateful for everyone else's stuff, and not contribute anything physically.

Baz

Date: March 26, 2003 07:12AM
Posted by: Xero
Dodge Viper sounds pretty good!

What about a Toyota Supra T72? (I love that car!!!)

Date: March 26, 2003 07:16AM
Posted by: Ellis
T72? Is that the racing car, or the road car? I never liked the road car, but the race car is a bit better.

Im really not fond of stuff like fiestas and older cars, but if theres enough demand i might MIGHT make them, i prefer doing cars i like cos i enjoy it loats more. If its cars i dont like, the Panoz, it takes me longer cos i hate doing them and i get bored

someone said Audi TT - The DTM version of that car is already finished, it just needs mapped and textured (lots more work than it sounds) and it can be released with the still to come DTM mod

dodge Viepr - we already have the shape, so if/when sasjag has mapped it, we can do that after the CR-5?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy