Date: March 24, 2003 01:04PM
Posted by: Spike02
"theres a hall of thame? :|"

no, but there's a hall of fame ;)

Post Edited (03-24-03 20:17)
Re: Ellis and Sasjags Secret Project
Date: March 24, 2003 01:26PM
Posted by: cynic
I initially thought it's a shame that only 1 car shape would be supported, given that GP4 can handle many more, but reading on it sounds like a great idea. Some of the best racing in the world comes from one make series.

Not sure if I will submit a livery - my artistic talent is at about the same level as Chris's sig ;)

Cynic.
Date: March 24, 2003 01:47PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
Damn great idea! It's a good to train my design-skills. IF you can call my skills design-skills :D
Date: March 25, 2003 02:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
I initially thought it's a shame that only 1 car shape would be supported, given that GP4 can handle many more

More shapes requries more mapping and will become to complicated for us to run

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 25, 2003 03:13AM
Posted by: GLD
Send me the templates......nothing wrong in a bit of foolish personal belief that i can actually design reasonably well!!!! How big r the files? If they are more than 2meg can you get in touch with me above and then i'll give you my other account address!!! Cheers
Date: March 25, 2003 03:16AM
GLD, they are not made yet. I havent made the shape yet. I posted this to find out if anyone would be interested in the idea, and clearly they are.

they will be uploaded to a website for yuo to download, sending them out to everyone that requests is almost impossible

Post Edited (03-25-03 10:24)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 25, 2003 03:33AM
If this is a success, would you like us to do the same again for another car? Orgionally i was thinknig the Volvo S40 BTCC car, and then the Subaru Impreza 22B, but i opted for this car

Date: March 25, 2003 03:59AM
Posted by: bazza
The choice of car is sweet. The scooby, although a beast, is ugly. And the Volvo, well...

Would be funny if you could do the Volvo estate from BTCC, don't remember which year.

Baz

Date: March 25, 2003 04:08AM
Volvo estate wud be 1994

The S40 was a great car

Im meaning the old 22B impreza, not the new, bubble lights thing

Date: March 25, 2003 04:16AM
Ye, even still, the 22B wasn't the most flowing car. The lines on it weren't great. I think the Corvette's a god shout.

Baz

Date: March 25, 2003 04:20AM
np, i wana do the 22B later tho, i have a good one made already, well almost, just needs the actaull floor put in

Date: March 25, 2003 04:40AM
what cars would you like to see later? Within reason i'll try them! But i aint making no ugly car! :P

Date: March 25, 2003 04:42AM
Other pictures of this car: If you find any good ones, please psot them here, this car is quiter hard to get good pics of

so many pics from the front, is there any from the rear????

Date: March 25, 2003 05:41AM
Well I drive a Vauxhall Vectra and a Fiat Punto, it would be funny to see wee Puntos racing round tracks like Sepang and Indy.

How easy is it to 3d model?

I think I might have a go, but don't know where to start. Treat me as a noob please and give me advice.

Baz

Date: March 25, 2003 05:47AM
Posted by: sasjag
lol, told ya we should have done fiesta's :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 25, 2003 05:47AM
I don't know if the shape is the same, the livery certainly isn't but here is the Corvette C5-R from the 2002 ALMS races at Washington and Petit Le Mans.

They're all here

[homepage.mac.com]

Search google for "corvette c5-r". I got a good set of results.

Baz

Post Edited (03-25-03 12:54)
Date: March 25, 2003 05:49AM
Posted by: sasjag
tis the one Bazza

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 25, 2003 06:01AM
Not the best photos but good for close-up details:
[www.gt-racing.co.uk]

Some more, again not the best, but the more the merrier:
[www.lemans.org]

Or how about this one:

;)

Baz

Post Edited (03-25-03 13:03)
Date: March 25, 2003 06:29AM
LOL Thanx Bazaa! There is tutorials on the ZM site on how to 3D model, but i ignore them cos i hate ZM, i do all my work in autoCAD, but i have been using that for a good part of 6 years i think now

Those pics will be good! Livery doesnt matter, but thats great pics of the back :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy