steering and graphics questions

Posted by nlauda 
steering and graphics questions
Date: March 21, 2003 08:58PM
Posted by: nlauda
After installing v9.6 my steering wheel (old red logitech FF) shoots to the left as soon as the race screen loads. It doesn't affect my steering but is annoying. The "wheel pulls box" checked or unchecked doesn't solve the problem.
Also, I noticed when following a car it sometimes disappears before the whole car is out of the frame. This isn't too easy to see butI verified it on the replay and was wondering if it's something in my graphics settings causing this or just a bug. I'm running 36FPS with a P4 2.4 & Ti4600.
Thanks for any help!
Re: steering and graphics questions
Date: March 22, 2003 05:49AM
Posted by: Vader
Welcome to the forum nlauda!

1. this is normal Logitech behaviour. Annyoing but nothing to worry about.
2. do you havbe heat haze turned on? Sometimes it makes the cars look transparent. tis should actually have been fixed with patch 9.6

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 22, 2003 06:20AM
Posted by: tux
number 2 happens with me as well. i reported it as a bug in teh big bug thread

Date: March 22, 2003 10:34AM
Posted by: nlauda
I have only mirrors and cockpit view turned on. I tried it on all different settings, even 640 X 480, and it's still there. If you watch frame by frame in a replay you can see it. Maybe I'm being just too anal but no other game I have does this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy