Fantasy 2003 championship

Posted by johnbad1000 
Fantasy 2003 championship
Date: April 10, 2012 07:30PM
Posted by: johnbad1000
After seeing the try for a fantasy 95 mod,I had an idea for a 2003 one!The story is:
Michael Schumacher,after winning his 5th Championship,and drawing Fangio's record,wants the next Ferrari be renamed as F2003-MSC.But,after Gianni Agnelli's death,Ferrari wants the next Ferrari to be renamed as F2003-GA.So,Schumi gets angry with Ferrari and quits the team!In McLaren,Adrian Newey has design a great car,but he wants to get more money.McLaren rejects his request and he leaves the team with his design!McLaren's rest engineers design a car like MP4-18A,and Kimi Raikkonen leaves the team because of the uncompetitive car to join the Williams,making Ralf Schumacher to leave the team!So,Michael Schumacher,Ralf Schumacher,Adrian Newey and the unemployed Arrows engineers go to Wolkswagen,showing an Ferrari-McLaren-Williams car,with 100%possibilities for success!Wolkswagen enters the sport,and Mika Hakkinen quickly joins Ferrari after a huge-money contract.McLaren promotes Alex Wurz to drive with David Coulthard,Takuma Sato enters to Toyota with Olivier Panis and Enrique Bernoldi takes the Jaguar driving seat of Justin Wilson.
After Wolkswagen dominating in the practice in Jerez,McLaren failing and Renault overtaking Ferrari,a fascinating 2003 season is about to begin!
Videos are going to start in my channel from July.

Watch my GP4 youtube videos:

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Fantasy 2003 championship
Date: April 11, 2012 11:30AM
Posted by: sennadowg316
I love the idea! A great mod you've got. I hope you do well! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy