I NEED A 2003 JAGUAR!!!!!

Posted by JackieStewart 
I NEED A 2003 JAGUAR!!!!!
Date: March 21, 2003 01:41PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Guys, there's some FANTASTIC work gone on with all the new cars and graphics coming out recently so well done to everyone. I'm feeling a bit lonely over here - probably 'cos there's no Jag fans. I know it's not the greatest GP car ever but I can't find a good 2003 Jag anywhere. I did get M. Ribiera's but I can't correct the problem with the Alpha layer (matt finish). Does anyone have a site to get one from or if there's none out there just now, is anyone thinking of making one?
Long Live Eddie Irvine!
Jackie

....................I quite like this now.
Re: I NEED A 2003 JAGUAR!!!!!
Date: March 21, 2003 01:45PM
Posted by: Ellis
- probably 'cos there's no Jag fans.

I take it you havent met sasjag?

I know it's not the greatest GP car ever but I can't find a good 2003 Jag anywhere. I did get M. Ribiera's but I can't correct the problem with the Alpha layer (matt finish).

Tell you wot, i'll download that car, fix the alpha layer, then mail it to you? I cant upload it anywhere cos its not my work

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 21, 2003 02:14PM
erm, i found one by Luca Cantaluppi, with no alpha channels, it is for the default GP4 shape. I cant find the one you are meaning but i will do this one for you

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 21, 2003 02:22PM
Posted by: sasjag
"probably 'cos there's no Jag fans."

:';(

i've been a jag fan since they've been in F1

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 21, 2003 02:33PM
sent to the email supplied on your profile, i forgot to add a topic thing on the email, so dont delete that!

Date: March 21, 2003 03:27PM
Ellis, you're the man!!!!
Do you fancy having a go at the Ribiera Jag (I do think it's better than Luca's. I'll play with that one until you get your mits on Ribiera's. You can get it at
[srpsoft.racesimcentral.com]

I really appreciate this, you'll make my weekend (other than Mr. Webber getting top 5 in Sepang!!!!).
MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!!

Jackie

Date: March 21, 2003 03:35PM
im off to download the other jag for you then, see what i can do with that

Date: March 21, 2003 03:36PM
Ellis,
I've put it into the cars.wad using GPMaster, usual way but in the game, it's blocky black and white patches all over. I disable 32 bit textures in my Graphicsconfig (I have to cos a few of the other cars need it this way). Could that be the problem??
Cheers Dave
Jackie

Date: March 21, 2003 03:45PM
no, thats not the problem, the car is the problem, for some reason, a problem i have had before has arised. The alpha layer has copied itself over the tga normal layer and what u r seeing is the alpha layer. Copy the old car back at the moment, and i'll try and add decent layers to this Jag i got here (managed to get the file u ment)

Date: March 21, 2003 03:47PM
:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy