1994 season performance file wanted please.

Posted by sennadowg316 
1994 season performance file wanted please.
Date: April 04, 2012 05:09AM
Posted by: sennadowg316
Hello!

Recently I got the 1994 Mod for GP4. I got the Beta version since the gp4db.com one doesn't work ( it still says I need CSM 1.25.1140 :/ )

So I started the mod and everything was fine. Cars, helmets, sound you name it. But when I start my first session in the mod ever, for some reason it has the 1995 names. So that means instead of, for example, Ayrton Senna being shown as Ayrton Senna-Williams-Renault, he is shown as Johnny Herbert-Benetton-Renault. That's the only thing that is wron. I tried changing the names but they still show up as the 1995 names. How can I fix this horrible mess? If you must know, I got the beta from racesimulations.com.

If you can help me with this problem, it will be massively appriciated.

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2012 11:44AM by mortal.
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!
Date: April 04, 2012 11:15AM
Posted by: mortal
Change the names in the performance file that came with the mod. Make sure it is the only one, that the mod has not duplicated it and placed it in gpx or elsewhere. Check the driver names in the data folders as well, also check the names in the global vars.ini in the settings folder.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 04, 2012 11:45AM
Thank you!

Also, somehow, I got the gp4db.com 1994 Mod to finally work. How? I don't know :/
Date: April 05, 2012 06:01AM
Where's the proformance file?
Date: April 05, 2012 11:44AM
If it is not in the mod, it does not exist. It is usually loaded via gpx patch. So now you are looking for a 1994 performance file. I have edited your topic header.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 05, 2012 11:48AM
Oh ok. LOL When I saw the new topic name I was like "I don't remember writing a topic named that!" XD Thanks anyways!
Re: 1994 season performance file wanted please.
Date: April 05, 2012 12:42PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Kids...;-)
Date: April 05, 2012 02:10PM
LOL :-)
OP, when you get that performance file, or you make your own, place it in the Mod Name/Data/Performance folder. If the folder does not exist, create it and add the file. Then edit the Mod CSM file with notepad and add this if it does not exist:

[Paths]
Performance =Performance\1994performance.txt
Data =
Settings =

Test that the driver names are loaded. If not, create an addition folder: Grand Prix4/Performance (insert the file) and set the directory path in gpx patch/set tab.

If that does not work, I have no idea what I'm talking about.......as usual. :-/

Date: April 05, 2012 03:30PM
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL :-)
> OP, when you get that performance file, or you
> make your own, place it in the Mod
> Name/Data/Performance folder. If the folder does
> not exist, create it and add the file. Then edit
> the Mod CSM file with notepad and add this if it
> does not exist:
>
>
> Performance
> =Performance\1994performance.txt
> Data =
> Settings =
>
> Test that the driver names are loaded. If not,
> create an addition folder: Grand Prix4/Performance
> (insert the file) and set the directory path in
> gpx patch/set tab.
>
> If that does not work, I have no idea what I'm
> talking about.......as usual. :-/

Ok, so I tried doing this with my 2011 mod since that was having the same problem. I created the Proformance file, found the file (it was labled as 2009) and I added the path thing to the CSM. I tried it and still the same. I'll try seeing what could be missing because I saw a file that said 2009somethingsomething (not really!) so that could be a problem. I'll get back to you in a few minutes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy