SMD ZG02 Liveries - MANY Liveries Released; New 2012 & 2013!

Posted by alexf1man 
Great work! (Y)
Thank you iaquinta ;)

Below are screenshots of my current WIP Livery:

. . . . . . . . . . . .
I now have a version of the McLaren livery almost ready (screenshots coming soon), but today I've been working on the Sauber livery (WIP). Taken about 4 hours so far, see the previews below:

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 06:46PM by alexf1man.
After spending a few more hours today, the Sauber livery is now ready. Check the first post for links!

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 06:46PM by alexf1man.
SMD ZG02 Liveries - SIX Released; McLaren being tested!
Date: September 14, 2012 06:48PM
Posted by: alexf1man
As you can see from the thread title, all of my liveries so far (apart from McLaren, which is still being tested) are now released. Check the first post for links! ;)
Thank you so much Alex ! :-)

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
I like Red Bull !! (B)
Just a quick update: the McLaren is now ready apart from this section of the nose. Still can't get it to line up properly, but once this is done the livery will be released...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2012 05:11PM by alexf1man.
The McLaren livery is now ready. Pictures will be coming soon, but in the mean time check the first post for links! Will think about what to work on in my next holiday...
great liveries!!! thank you very much !!(Y)
SMD ZG02 shape??? where can i find that?
[www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
thanks.

i will give it a try...i want to use several cars with this shape...hopefully i can figure it out
As you can see in the thread title, I have found time for a Ferrari livery, version 1 is now ready - see the first post :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2013 11:53PM by alexf1man.
After a considerable break for Uni work, I have now quickly tweaked the 2012 McLaren livery to give the 2013 livery ;)

Previews available here:

. . .

Notice that the lead camera colour is now black to go with the 2013 Regulations...
i did exactly what you described but i get white cars without any textures. The shape is there? Are those textures high textures or medium?
Hello,

I've just checked again, the shape is linked on the first page and a given team's livery would replace SMD-ZG02.tex (you would have to rename the texture as SMD-ZG02.tex for it to work) - but in order to get more than one in with the current filenames I think it would be a case of editing the .gp4 files for each livery, but make sure the textures use their original names before changing the .gp4 files (this is something we need to get MDBSnake's permission for) ;)
so for ferrari for example, i have to rename all car_Teamname_Car_Lods in car_ferrari_car1_lod_1.gp4 etc etc?
in addition i have following tex files, Carbon.tex, SMD-ZG02.TEX and F2012.tex?
do i have to change / add other files?
If you only want to use Ferrari (for example) then renaming F2012.tex to SMD-ZG02.tex will be fine ;)

But if you want to use more than one livery, you need to open all the .gp4 files and rename SMD-ZG02.tex to (for example) F2012.tex - or whichever livery you're using - for all but one (best to do all of them anyway!) of the liveries you want to use.
For example, if you have five liveries you would need to change the .gp4 files four times (and keep each set), and then rename the other livery to SMD-ZG02.tex to go with the original .gp4 files :-)
i want to use them all. Could you pls send me one example? Maybe the ferrari one? Than i will check how you did it and i will try the others as well?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy