Mods and Trackpacks

Posted by foxtrot1985 
Mods and Trackpacks
Date: April 02, 2012 09:58PM
Posted by: foxtrot1985
I've been a little bit out of practice with Mods recently. I have plenty of Trackpacks and Mods on CSM and TSM but it's gone out of my memory how to get the up and running into GP4.

Anyone got a step-by-step guide as I select for example the 1994 Trackpack and run the 1994 Mod but it just features the 2001 Tracks in-game.

Any help appreciated...

Cheers,

Foxtrot1985.
Re: Mods and Trackpacks
Date: April 03, 2012 05:55PM
Posted by: melnibonian
If the trackpacks are installed in your CP4/tracks folder you can enable them via CSM before you launch the mod of your choice. on the mod configurables page there is an option on which track list you want to use. Just scroll down and chose the trackpack that corresponds to the mod you're about to play
Date: April 03, 2012 10:06PM
Posted by: foxtrot1985
Thanks for the advice but it seems I'm still stuck.

This is my step-by-step. I load up CSM and then select the mod on the list in the 'Load and restore mods'. And then go to 'The mod configurables' and select the track profile for the relevant trackpack [Mod defined (YEAR.ini)]

And then click start to run.

In regards to Cars and helmets etc, they're all fine, it's just the tracks that I'm having issues with. The tracks do appear listed in the tracks profile in TSM. They have worked before as I remember using the 1988, the 1993 and 1995 trackpacks on GP4.

Is there something missing, or could it be the CSM and TSM... maybe need re-installed??
Date: April 04, 2012 05:21AM
Posted by: sennadowg316
If there are update trackpacks, get them as well. Also, make sure that the trackpacks are installed correctly and you should be fine
Date: April 04, 2012 11:18AM
Posted by: mortal
Make sure that the the mod global.vars (settings folder) points to to the correct track.ini and the tracks you want are installed into TSM. They should be in the Tracks folder, as is the the track profile ini.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy