Helmets and graphics?

Posted by Paulo Ricardo 
Helmets and graphics?
Date: March 20, 2003 11:38AM
Posted by: Paulo Ricardo
I'm now using GP4 with the patch 9.6, which is the tool to change helmets? because GP4master is not work, other thing is, where can I find a good f1graphic file for a person who has a athlon 1.2, 256MB and GForce 2 400MX 64 MB?

cheers

Keep your distance
Re: Helmets and graphics?
Date: March 20, 2003 11:43AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Paul, check out the other threads regarding 9.6 patch and GPMaster - you CAN use it still but you have to "fool it" by using an old GP4 (decrypted) Exe.

....................I quite like this now.
Date: March 21, 2003 07:34AM
Posted by: Paulo Ricardo
Thanks for the trick, but I'm experiencing a problem, I could not change the helmets of BAR drivers J. Button and Villeneuve and Toyota driver C. da Matta. It should be conciedence, but these are the drivers that was changed Villeneuve X Panis and vice-versa and Tarso Marques X Alonso, once we are using Toyota on Minardi slot. Did you guys have the same problem?

Keep your distance
Date: March 21, 2003 08:23AM
Posted by: Sennas
Paulo, check under your gp4 folder, there is folder cars. There are helmets for those three drivers adn change those, apparantely patch does that.....it has to work..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy