My reconstituition of FORMULA PEUGEOT banners [INFO]

Posted by RyuLotusFP 
Hello, friends. Back after long months without posting here but without GP4, due my possibility of clean my PC total.

I've posted in Wiki FPédia, the my reconstituiton of first banner of first race of Formula Peugeot, dated in 10/03/1974:

Liked? Post your opinion here.

(PS: Posted in wrong forum? moderators, move this thread to off-topic or let it)

(Other PS: I'm sorry for this size, but I don't resized small it)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My drawing art page
Eddie e Seus Peugeots Wiki
My personal blog
Produced in Maués, Brazil - Visit the Amazon and the Land of Guaraná
I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :|

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :|

+1
don´t get me wrong, but... the size of the screen is not too big? and now the worst thing ... the Brazilian Portuguese of your poster is not wrong? "AUTOMÔBILISMO", "GRÂNDE" & "ÊMOÇÃO" ? with an accents?

you are absolutely sure of this???? because i didn´t know they had done a review of BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE GRAMMAR :-o

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :|

Glad i am not the only one. I have NO idea whether this is a home made poster he wants to show off, or whether it is something found on the net. Either way, i have no idea what the point is....???

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
For talk the truth, I don't see the grammar portuguese language of time of 1974, but I improvised for this reconstituition and I made this poster of 1974 (for talk the truth, I was born in 1997).

But in the time, Maués, in the time, has dirty streets, because is not asphalted in the time, until 1976, asphalted in concret until 1994, been asphalted in tarmac.

"Porém", I will try make more reconstituitions of posters for continue "preservando" the Formula Peugeot History.

Thanks, but I continue active.

But I will make the more GPs of same grammars of times ("épocas" in portuguese).

Alright? No? Don't worry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My drawing art page
Eddie e Seus Peugeots Wiki
My personal blog
Produced in Maués, Brazil - Visit the Amazon and the Land of Guaraná
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy