2011 Season Review on Blu-Ray/DVD

Posted by Muks_C 
2011 Season Review on Blu-Ray/DVD
Date: December 19, 2011 01:31PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Hi All,

it's on sale from the 26th, but can be pre-ordered now. Zavvi have the Blu-Ray for £14.95, HMV for £14.99, and surprisingly, Play.com are charging £17.49, they're usually the cheapest. I've ordered the Blu-Ray from HMV.

a review of the Blu-Ray: [www.f1fanatic.co.uk]

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Re: 2011 Season Review on Blu-Ray/DVD
Date: January 14, 2012 08:50AM
Posted by: torana_05
Just wondering if any of you aussies have got your hands on the blu ray and if you have where did you get it from? cause i went to jb hi-fi, wow, big w, kmart and a local shop that stocks all the chevron v8 supercar race dvds and none of them have it.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:28PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I've only done some brief searching online prior to your message and haven't found anything either...

Have you seen it in DVD format, or are both formats missing?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 15, 2012 09:00PM
Posted by: torana_05
yer no luck with the dvd version either seems a bit weird normally there out by now

Date: January 16, 2012 12:54PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Maybe the Australian release date has been delayed? I remember it happened a few years ago and it wasn't out here until March or something.

If Virtual Entertainment Group are still distributing it in Australia, there's no sign of it on their website.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy