2011 Brazilian GP **SPOILERS**

Posted by Gigi4 
Re: 2011 Brazilian GP **SPOILERS**
Date: November 27, 2011 08:03PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
what a complete morooooooon !! look at 0:10 sec. of the clip. he is waving his hand and drives straightforward !!!!!! STRAIGHTFORWARD ! he could just steer left the idiot. i hope renault throw him away.
Date: November 27, 2011 08:22PM
Posted by: gav
Yeah, Schumacher would never dream of driving into someone, accidentally or otherwise.

Anyway, just one other thing to say so far. What a move from Alonso on Button. :-O
Date: November 27, 2011 08:36PM
gav, man ! i agree, schumacher made stupid mistakes this season... and he has done so also at his peak earlier in his career. But this today was really idiotic from senna. he hit schumacher (the first hit) and then started waving his hand (with absolutely NO reason whatsoever) and then, instead of steering left he drove straightforward !! it was just shameless in my point of view. and i now how critical you have been towards some drivers, so if you look it again, honestly, you gotta admit senna did not just a mistake. he was UNprofessional in that situation.
Date: November 27, 2011 08:55PM
Posted by: EC83
mitadumapaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what a complete morooooooon !! look at 0:10 sec.
> of the clip. he is waving his hand and drives
> straightforward !!!!!! STRAIGHTFORWARD ! he could
> just steer left the idiot. i hope renault throw
> him away.

The only reason he deserved the penalty is because Schumacher's tyre punctured, thus leaving his race more compromised than Bruno's was. It's been seen on a regular basis recently - the driver less disadvantaged by a collision gets any penalty, that only makes sense. Brundle and DC both felt it was a racing incident.
I'm pretty sure that if he'd collided with any other driver than Schumacher you wouldn't be posting any of this biased garbage about him.

Date: November 27, 2011 09:22PM
which part do you regard as biased, and which part as garbage ??? and btw you know that brundles opinion and dc's arent the only ones in the world
Date: November 27, 2011 09:45PM
You know, the part where you call him an idiot, a "stupit moroon" etc. Basically saying he's useless. The guy made one misjudgement, and in a corner where it's easy to do what he did when you have someone on your outside. That doesn't make him stupid. Schumacher has made sillier mistakes himself.

And no, the commentators aren't always right, but they're pretty well informed and as former drivers they both have great insight. If Senna was any of the things you're calling him they would've said something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 09:45PM by EC83.
Date: November 27, 2011 10:14PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
EC83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know, the part where you call him an idiot, a
> "stupit moroon" etc. Basically saying he's
> useless. The guy made one misjudgement, and in a
> corner where it's easy to do what he did when you
> have someone on your outside. That doesn't make
> him stupid. Schumacher has made sillier mistakes
> himself.
>
> And no, the commentators aren't always right, but
> they're pretty well informed and as former drivers
> they both have great insight. If Senna was any of
> the things you're calling him they would've said
> something.

+1

Good race, tbh I missed half of it but enjoyable nonetheless.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 27, 2011 11:29PM
Posted by: Isaint
Well, didn't think the race was epic personally. Too many incidentals for me, rain would have been nice but never mind. Very happy for webber, good drive by Button, that man has really made me eat my words this season but 'fair play' to him. Hamilton's retirement about sums up his season and strong first part of the race by Alonso. Sutil shines and Paul was there with Di-resta them. :-)

As for Shumie and Senna? Well yeah, as everyone agrees silly mistake by Bruno but you know and I say this Gaulingly because I love Shumie. He needs to raise his Ass in qualifying and maybe he would not be involved in so many questionable situations simple as that. I support the guy, always have done but the truth is he shouldn't have even been racing Bruno for posistion ... what's up with that?

I hope he has some good down time and comes back with the new car in a season with a bang ... because we are all just about out of excuses as far as his performance against his team mate is concerned. End OF.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 11:31PM by Isaint.
Date: November 28, 2011 07:27AM
looking back now, yeah. i probably ovverreacted, BUT what made me so furious, was that bruno didnt simply hit schuey, that would be an ok situation. He started waving his hand annd then didnt steer left but went straightforward. this i never seen at this corner..
Date: November 28, 2011 08:17AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Not a bad race. It was a pity that Hamilton's gearbox went, as it would've been nice to see his battle with Massa. It was good that they made up after the race, and hopefully can move on.

For Massa, it was good to see Ferrari try an alternate strategy with him. They had nothing to lose in 6th, and it almost worked. It was a nice moment to see him do some donuts and then wave with Barrichello to the crowd - good work to the camera crew for picking that up.

Superb drive from Sutil! His pace was outstanding again.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: November 28, 2011 09:09AM
Good drive from Webber, and a great end to the season for him. It could provide the perfect platform for him to re-launch himself next year.

I find him a curious driver to observe form-wise. Once he took the lead from Seb it was as if he'd been liberated, and towards the end of the race he showed stunning pace which just snowballed. When he gets into the zone, like he did here, it's as if nobody at all can touch him. Nurburgring 2009 and Silverstone 2010 are two of the best examples. But it seems to need specific circumstances to arise in order to ignite that spark in him.
He reminds me overwhelmingly of Carlos Reutemann.

Date: November 30, 2011 06:21PM
Posted by: Slash
Some Onboard Highlits

Alonso is the best, you can see from the other onboards how he has to work just to keep the car in the track...

what impressed me the most is the exit of Senna's S turn @ 4:41... with the DRS and the Kers and the car almost looking to go off any time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2011 06:24PM by Slash.
Date: November 30, 2011 08:06PM
Posted by: gav
Yeah, I noticed that on the standard feed with Alonso - he was in an almost constant state of drift through turn 3 in the DRS zone. It seemed better when the fuel burned off later on, but I was just waiting on someone creaming into the barriers... I was surprised they allowed the zone in the middle of such a corner to be honest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy