> > wahey vettel helmet cam!! seriously had to wait
> > until the last race for it! pah!!
>
>
> It's anyway @#$%& compared to what it could be:
>
> [www.youtube.com]
> ed&v=m3DY7HIjXMc

Luca di Grassi :" I had to drive with only one eye open as the camera was blocking my other eye, quite tricky"

Not bloody useful to have a 20+ grid of cars with cameras over their eyes, is it?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Re: 2011 Brazilian GP **SPOILERS**
Date: November 26, 2011 08:25AM
Posted by: Gigi4
DJSKYLINE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe they cant use them as other teams will see
> what drivers are pressing in the cockpit? Would
> ruin strategy and give the game away!?!

I don't think it would be a problem as what driver should prees in the cockpit for strategy is told through radio from the pits and they actually can heard it.

Date: November 26, 2011 04:57PM
Posted by: danm
rain on sunday? hello schumacher...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: November 26, 2011 05:45PM
Posted by: EC83
Go Bruno!!! Top 10 and way ahead of Petrov!

Date: November 26, 2011 06:11PM
Posted by: J i m
Epic lap by Vettel, very good effort by Webber to be within a tenth of that and a decent effort by Button to out qualify Hamilton.

Other names worthy of mention are Rosberg with a biblical lap in Q2 shame he wilted in Q3, creditable effort by Bruno to get back into the top ten and also a good showing by Barrichello to haul that lump of a Williams upto 12th.

Date: November 26, 2011 06:15PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Very impressive by Bruno. Kept a set of soft tyres too

Hopefully he doesn't go backwards again in the race

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: November 26, 2011 06:32PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Wow vettels lap was stunning. Its Montoyas record like a mid 1.11 back in 2004? So close!

Some other noticeable performances from Senna and Button. Massa half a second off Alonso at this track which was meant to be one of his strongest...

I hope there is rain tomorrow! Would make for a nice finale!

Date: November 26, 2011 07:11PM
Amazing from Vettel yet again, and awesome that he's broken the record.
Other standout performances from Senna(obviously) and also from Rubens, qualifying for what could be his final race. Incredible performance all through quali, no doubt driven by the same magic that put him on pole in 2009.

Date: November 26, 2011 07:18PM
Posted by: danm
So looks like Kimi WONT be going to Williams at all. F1 Racing did say his eyes were on 2013, but that really is too big a gap.

Rubens and Sutil, Williams Renault... seems a nice mix. They need to rid Maldonado. He is tripe.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: November 26, 2011 07:59PM
Yes... But if the PDVSA backing sticks, then so does Maldonaldo weather we like it or not. Shame about Kimi I was even beginning to look forward to such a move. If that deal is off then there is increased hope for Barrichello.

Date: November 26, 2011 08:06PM
Sounds as if Martin Brundle is better informed than most of us regarding the Kimi situation, as there seem not to be any news stories online yet which rule him out. But, yeah, if the Kimi deal has gone tits up then suddenly the picture looks very different for Rubens. I wouldn't bet against Williams sticking with him and Maldonado for 2012.

Date: November 27, 2011 05:36PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
how stupid is BRUNO senna ??
correct. Damn stupit !!
those midfield drivers seem to be complete moroons nowadays. they collide only with schumacher because they try to prove something that is impossible, namely, that they can take on him. WELL, they cant
Date: November 27, 2011 05:56PM
Yeah, how dare he race Schumacher for position.

Gearbox problems FTW right now!

Date: November 27, 2011 06:04PM
sorry, mate, but he hit schumacher's back twice in one corner. that, excuse me, is not racing at all. this is stupid. renault need the points as well. if one thing was clear, it was that senna was NOT going to finish ahead of schumacher this race. and even with a whole lap of punctured left rear and having to let other through and a compromised strategy, schumacher still went ahead, half way through the race only. i the other schumacher executor, namely perez proved just a few laps ago how much of a driver he is. spinning like a rokkie when his team most needs points. anyway, lets hope for rain
Date: November 27, 2011 06:09PM
just to mention, rosberg vs sutil in the first curve... THAT was racing for position. again, thats how i see it.
Date: November 27, 2011 07:08PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Why are the BBC pushing Kasabishite down our throats?

Also, why are they pushing this WOW TEN LIVE RACES WOW OMG WTF BBQ! thing like it's actually an improvement?

Turds.
Date: November 27, 2011 07:18PM
Another 1-2 for Red Bull.... Webber in P1 how about that?! Definitely the best car today without question, and gearbox problem or not Vettel was awesome as ever.

Button rescued another podium with a nice scrap with Alonso. McLaren just didn't get their car working on the softs which may have exaggerated the gap to Red Bull and they were lucky that the hard tyre scuppered Ferrari as usual because as ever Alonso was on fine form.

Excellent result for Force India and a decent finish to the year for Sutil though it does seem the team were all too ready to sabotage Di Resta with yet another suspect comedy strategy.

Lols today largely reserved for the Brazilan contingent of fake Sennas. Barrichello ruined an almost noble qualifying effort by seemingly selecting reverse at the start, Bruno was largely to blame in his ding dong with Schumacher and Massa getting unlapped by a Williams... Had the picture switched to the Ferrari pit-wall it would have showed Smedley banging his head on his monitor. The other fake Senna got knocked out by his gearbox but doesn't count because he's not Brazilian.

Brilliant season all in all, even though Williams were worse than shockingly embarrassingly poor.

Date: November 27, 2011 07:39PM
Posted by: Slash
what the hell was he trying to do there?

i think he got too emotional right there...

Date: November 27, 2011 07:45PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I think it was the secondary collision which earned him a penalty.
Date: November 27, 2011 07:56PM
According to Bruno himself it was the first part.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy