Vettel vows to take title........

Posted by Slasher 
Vettel vows to take title........
Date: September 05, 2010 04:09AM
Posted by: Slasher
As quoted in various media outlets.

Yep, by A; crashing into all his rivals then going on to score more points,

and B; taking all the parts of Webbers car so all he is left with is the steering wheel and the straw into his helmet. Although he might as well get rid of the straw coz Vettel would have taken his drink container as well!
Re: Vettel vows to take title........
Date: September 05, 2010 08:17AM
Posted by: DaveEllis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 05, 2010 10:42AM
Posted by: chet
Well, he's got the pace, just not the head. At least not yet.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 05, 2010 11:49PM
Posted by: EC83
He's reminding me of Niki Lauda in 1974. He's got a lot of what it takes to be a great already. Inexperience is the main thing that's letting him down.

Date: September 06, 2010 12:17AM
Posted by: Frantic
thats why this has to be Webber´s year, otherwise Vettel will destroy him, just like Lauda did with Regazzoni in 1975

edit: i mean Vettel will destroy Webber next year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2010 02:30AM by Frantic.
Date: September 06, 2010 01:53AM
Posted by: Slash
Vettel won't make it, and even if he does, he won't handle the pressure, he'll crack again eventually, so what he really needs to do, is T-bone Webber and Hamilton in T1 at the start in Monza, and then Jenson and Alonso need to finish 1-2....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2010 01:54AM by Slash.
Date: September 06, 2010 09:15AM
Posted by: shep34
I would not be totally surprised if RBR management shaft Webber to get their little poster boy Seb into a championship challenging position. And if that happens, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Webber walk out the door at RBR.
Seb just seems too immature and arrogant at the minute, and that may (currently appears to be!!!) his downfall. I don't think there are too many people out there that think Vettel lacks the talent, but he is lacking in many other things....(N)
Date: September 06, 2010 09:28AM
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would not be totally surprised if RBR management
> shaft Webber to get their little poster boy Seb
> into a championship challenging position.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 06, 2010 10:29AM
Posted by: mortal
LOL, boy is that meme doing the rounds of the internets! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 06, 2010 10:54AM
Since Vettel is currently the certain attention for all of F1s haters, I imagine it'll pop up a lot from now on. :p

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 06, 2010 11:00AM
Posted by: msater
Vettel COULD win the title, but realistically I don't know if he can. Don't get me wrong, Vettel is one of my favourite drivers, but I think he needs more experience before a WDC.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: September 06, 2010 12:54PM
LOL Dave! + 1

Date: September 06, 2010 01:40PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Frantic Wrote:
> thats why this has to be Webber´s year, otherwise
> Vettel will destroy him, just like Lauda did with
> Regazzoni in 1975
>
> edit: i mean Vettel will destroy Webber next year

I would have said that last year though.

Vettel has been disappointing this year, but I still wouldn't bet against him winning the championship. He still has a raw pace advantage over Webber, and he has had so much bad luck, especially earlier in the season, that sooner or later he has to get on a run of wins.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 06, 2010 02:45PM
If you put Webbers head on Vettels shoulders, Vettel would have won the WDC long ago.

He's quicker than Webber, but mentally Webber is MUCH stronger.
Date: September 06, 2010 11:51PM
Posted by: J i m
Webber is a tough cookie... but he's capable of flopping as much as the rest... remember he drove like moron in the opening races this year whilst Vettle was owning until the car broke.

Date: September 06, 2010 11:55PM
Posted by: shep34
Not sure I can be called a Vettel hater or not! lol! I dare say if Webber wasn't in the Red Bull, i probably wouldn't care what Vettel says or does. But, being an Aussie, I will always be on Mark's side! I admire Seb's speed and talent, but don't like him purely for the competitive side of things - and incidents like the Silverstone wing swap, and the subsequent sulking from poor lil' Seb, well what is there to like??!! LOL!

When Mark retires in a year or two, I am sure Seb 'could' get liked by a few more people....maybe.

End of editorial....lol. Just don't paint me as a staunch hater of Vettel! He reminds me a lot of a bloke named M.Schumacher = the swagger, ego and arrogance he had in his glory days was so easy to hate, it appears Vettel is attempting to base himself on Schuey - and why wouldn't you??!! Great sportsmen know they are great, and aren't afraid to show it. Vettel could be one of them in a few years time....
Date: September 07, 2010 12:00AM
and incidents like the Silverstone wing swap, and the subsequent sulking from poor lil' Seb, well what is there to like??!! LOL!

Yeah! F**k those drivers who are upset at losing! And screw Seb! He clearly went into the garages under the cover of darkness and stealthily made the swap! RBR calling the shots is just a cover story for Sebastian Bond Vettel!

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 07, 2010 02:32AM
shep34 Wrote:
> Just don't paint me as a
> staunch hater of Vettel!

And this just after saying "What is there to like" about him. OK...

Date: September 07, 2010 05:07AM
Date: September 07, 2010 12:54PM
Posted by: chet
lol!

Vettel can still take the title but it will take a mistake from either Lewis/Mclaren and even his team mate.

A mistake from Lewis and/or Mclaren is unlikley imo and although Webber can be mistake prone, id like to think he'll be sensible.

The great thing for Button, Vettel and Alonso is that they can pretty much go at it 110% now. However, Lewis has been in this posistion before and should handle it well, its just Webber. We saw Button struggled last year, what about Webber?

Got to admit, the only way I would change the title fight is swap Lewis and Button.

WHo woulnt want to watch Lewis, Alonso and Vettel charging for the title with 6 (?) races remaining. Now that would be a show worth paying for!!!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy