Silverstone Tickets for sale

Posted by Fincent 
Silverstone Tickets for sale
Date: April 17, 2010 02:50PM
Posted by: Fincent
Due to unforseen circumstances, unfortunately I can't make the British GP this year so if anybody wants to take my tickets off me then get in touch via PM or something. I've got two Sunday tickets for the Becketts grandstand, and a hotel booked for saturday night which is about 30 minutes drive away from the track. I don't intend to 'do an ebay' and make obscene amounts of profit on them, but I will pass them on for the money I bought them for which seems fair to me. It works out at £405 for both tickets (which includes a parking pass for the circuit) and £52.20 for the hotel (single room for two people, doublebed and a sofabed).

Many thanks
-Daniel

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Re: Silverstone Tickets for sale
Date: April 18, 2010 12:57AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I'm curious ;)

Would you consider selling the tickets individually, or maybe even separating the hotel and the tickets?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 18, 2010 05:58PM
The tickets can be sold individually yes, but I'm not able to separate the hotel because it is a 'non-refundable' booking. I am able to contact the hotel and transfer the room over to someone else, however. I was absolutely certain I would be attending the race, so I saved myself some money by choosing that type of hotel booking. Sometimes, unexpected things can pop up and ruin your plans which had previously been an absolute certainty, and this is exactly what has happened.

Circuit Thermalito

Date: April 19, 2010 03:26AM
OK, thanks.

I probably wouldn't have a car if I was to do this, so what sort of public transport options (or maybe taxis are best for some parts?) are there from London-->Hotel-->Track-->London?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 19, 2010 09:36AM
I'm not too sure because I dont know that area very well at all (I come from that misty place called 'The North' lol). The postcode of the hotel however is CV23 0WE and is right next to the junction where the M6 joins the M1. Nearest rail station looks to be 'Rugby'. As for getting from the hotel to the track, I'm not too sure. Taxi may cost quite a bit to be honest.

Circuit Thermalito

Date: April 19, 2010 09:54AM
Posted by: J i m
Look at the Silverstone website, it'll have some info on transport etc.

Date: April 20, 2010 04:24AM
ok, i'll do some research.

btw, you don't have to hold the tickets for me, if you find someone else, that's fine. :)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 20, 2010 10:25AM
Posted by: J i m
Bear in mind also that the tickets won't be delivered to the original customer until a couple of weeks before the race.

I fear this may be my last British Grand Prix, it's just getting too expensive, having to park n ride for the first time since 2002. But then I haven't been to the Grand Prix for the last 3 years so the hike in prices seems more extreme to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy