F1 2011 Entries

Posted by SchueyFan 
Re: F1 2011 Entries
Date: May 18, 2010 06:02AM
Posted by: The_Ozz_Man
Sorry just read it with my spec's on :-)

In that case I really don't care who comes in as long as they are serious about sticking with it

speaking of the New F1 teams did you guys read the article on USf1 in F1 racing mag was like MasterCard Lola all over again but at least they build a full car. US f1 had something like 28 mil spent already

The Thunder from Downunder

Date: May 18, 2010 12:00PM
Posted by: J i m
If ART get the gig.... they could effectively have their own driver academy right from f3/gp3 - gp2 - F1.

Date: May 20, 2010 12:40AM
Posted by: chet
What do ART have in terms of facilities? Their website doesnt reveal all.

It says they have a composite and machining workshop... but they dont make their own cars, so they are not substantial I imagine.

Epsilon have F1 standard facilities up and running, and though their projects have been less than successful, I think they have alot more potential. The team is already setup. ART would have to setup a design team, and expand on the rest. Epsilon have abandoned their poor LMP project havent they?

In the case of Virgin, a design team was already in place in the form of Wirth Research. The race team and managment was in place in the form of Manor.

Lotus is made up of the surpless BMW, Toyota (it aint just by chance the T127 closley resembles the TF109!) and many other former F1 buddies, and of course Mikey G.

Epsilon have the highly respectable Sergio Rinland, what do ART have? I know they used to be ASM didnt they?

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 22, 2010 07:11PM
Posted by: chet
scrap that ...

[joesaward.wordpress.com]

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy