Posted by: LS.
[www.darrenheath.com]

photographers website?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: hi-res request
Date: April 10, 2010 06:48PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Just so you know, his rates for prints start at £150, so unless you REALLY want it, find a sponsor.

[Website]
Date: April 10, 2010 07:28PM
Posted by: chet
haha. I just saw that. nevermind. I will keep hunting :)

Also, I have caught on pretty slow but Flickr is an awesome place for F1 images!!!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 12, 2010 11:33PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
It can be good. Are there any particularly good accounts you've found for F1 photos?

[Website]
Date: April 13, 2010 12:18AM
Posted by: chet
[www.flickr.com]

Other than ive found myself losing alot of time (without realizing) just browsing.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 13, 2010 08:57AM
Posted by: alexf1man
If someone can remove the copyright ring, you can try this link or the picture below.

Date: April 13, 2010 09:53AM
Posted by: danm
It's too small an image resolution to work with, sadly. Nevermind!

I gave it a shot.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: April 13, 2010 03:14PM
Posted by: ATL11
Looked @ this blokes Web Page and some of his shots, but is it me or does he do a lot of 'Out of Focus' shots for dramatic effect.....
Date: April 13, 2010 03:32PM
Posted by: gav
This one seems as though it's been post-processed to include some of the blur too. It was probably an out-of-focus shot to begin with (or more likely poorly panned), but with excellent composition and obviously at a good point in the race, so he added the radial blur around the outsides of the car to make it look as though it was shot at a super-slow shutter-speed. It looks post-processed as the rear of Massa's car and the front of Button's are softer than the rest of their cars and the lines of the grid-boxes at the top of the image (the left-side of the grid) - hence why I suspect a touch of radial blur has been used.

Don't get me wrong - I do my fair share of post processing myself (I'm actually doing some on a load of school portraits right now... I'm just taking a coffee break), and if it can rescue an image like this then that's fine, but I suspect at a decent desktop res (say 1680x1050 upwards) it would look a lot poorer due to the original image just being too blurred in the centre.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy