Well.....It's official, it was a BORING BOREFEST ZZZZZZZ!!

Posted by mortal 
Well the new Tv overlay sucks! its too modern and to video-game look alike. I like the old one! the classic one.. and i feel blind not having known where the drivers on their position without those name on the sides! F1 need a REBOOT! come on! jean todt! do it!

I think that F1 (FIA) are made wrong turn. I'm one of those who expected much from this season (and I still do) but now I have those feelings that FIA pushing rules in wrong direction. This new(est) rules 'smells' like it was made for endurance racing and not for FAST and EXCITING single-seater. I can see those rules can be good and interesting in some endurance series but in F1 this is not a 'score combination'.
I still think that rules in pre-schumy domination was one of the best and cars to look something like pre '98.

P.S. Race in Bahrain somehow look a like box match between Klitschko vs. Chambers, where is main goal of Chambers was just to finish 12 rounds, and Klitschko unattractive like he is (unattractive but great champion and with good tactics that work).

...just my thoughts
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy