***GPX PREDICTION CONTEST 2010*** - Round 16 - Suzuka, Japan - NOW OPEN!

Posted by EC83 
No it was always until the beginning of Q1...
I'm sorry Ferrari2007, but according to the rules you can only post a prediction before the official start of the Formula 1 qualifications, which started at 12.OO PM. For this, I'm affraid your prediction wont be justified. Still there is no need to worry because you can play starting from Malaysia. There are stilly many points to grab.

@ Brunoboi and Ro4die: I've seen your predictions are published right after the start of the qualy, but in this case, only a few minutes past 12, the predictions are justified. Just be aware that next time the predictions will be posted before the start of the qualifications.

Enjoy the first race of the season. The results will be posted asap.

Thanks mate. I'll make sure I don't cut it so fine next time ;-)

I have made a generic overview of the predictions made by the members before the start of the qualifications. I'm sorry for the quality, I will try to make it better next time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 02:26PM by kimifanaat.
Alright mate no worries

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Alright, here are the results of the first GP of this season. Looking at the the tables, it looks like we won't only have a fascinating and thrilling Formula 1 season! Again sorry for the quality of the results, I will try to adjust it in 2 weeks.

All credits to Janzoepenman for the 2010 gridcars.

Points Championship

Constructors Championship

Points Championship - F1 Style 2010 season

Wow, that was quick! Nice one!

Well done SchueyFan, Muks and AH87!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2010 04:59PM by EC83.
nice start to the season

X (@ed24f1)
To be fair, NeoLiot and I should have the same amount of points in the position style championship - we both had 15 points...

Anyway, a disappointing start to the season, but congratz to the leaders! Well done!
Yes you are right Jackal, I'm sorry for this unconvenience. I will fix this right away.

EDIT:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2010 07:31PM by kimifanaat.
thanks Jackal ;)

not a very good start for the season... but it can be recovered...

oh, by the way, Force India FTW!!!

-------------------------------------------
Can you upload the excel-file that you use? I have one that I've used the last years, but it's only with the first 8 drivers, not 10. Would be nice to have that new one.
Thanks for making the contest!!!
Good to see it still going - good luck :)

____
Tony

How did I forget to do this?!!

Must remember for Melbourne! I assume we can still drop our worst result from the first half of the season? :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Thread title edited for Melbourne - feel free to start guessing!

Chet, I'm not sure how it was left - with a new season we get to revise the rules regarding scores, I think. I personally would be in favour of every score counting - it's more realistic, and a truer reflection of how everybody's done as the season goes on. It's also more straightforward for whoever is keeping track of the championship standings as the season goes on, I feel dropping scores complicates things unnecessarily.
My two cents. How does everyone else feel? Majority vote counts.

But anyway, whatever happens you've only missed one race, and it's a long season!

Thats fair enough then :)!

Is everything done via calculations? Or is there something specific that is being done by hand? Maybe cooking up a quick web app for this wouldn't be hard.
edit - Wrong thread...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 12:35AM by chet.
Just to let you guy's know: the pitlane will be closed on Saturday 27 March at 8.00 AM. Good luck with your predictions!

Pole. SV 84459

1. MW
2. LH
3. FM
4. MS
5. SV
6. JB
7. RK
8. RB
9. NH
10. AS

FLap. LH 87582

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy