Live streaming

Posted by mitadumapaga 
Live streaming
Date: March 11, 2010 02:56PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
Anybody from you guys, having a link for the friday, saturday free practise's + qualy + race AND I AM NOT FROM THE UK :d
so unfortunatelly bbc.cco.uk isnt working for live streaming for me. i live in germany but any internetsite will be welcome :)
(if possible in englsh or german or bulgarian or russian )
thanks in advance guys :
Re: Live streaming
Date: March 11, 2010 03:00PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Unless you want to purchase a proxy or VPN connection, you will have to probably wait just before the session starts, then start some google searches, and look on places like [www.justin.tv] for a stream. Once one is setup, I'm sure it will spread around fairly quickly.,

X (@ed24f1)
Date: March 11, 2010 04:11PM
Posted by: ludwig
if your in germany then have a look on the rtl website. i think they have a live stream just like the bbc has for the uk.
[sport.rtl.de]
Date: March 11, 2010 04:38PM
Posted by: MrMan
Have a look on MyP2P closer to the date, it'll have a list of the different sources broadcasting it.

Date: March 11, 2010 05:59PM
Posted by: ralv585
I'm in the same boat.

I'm out in Korea at the moment, don't get back to London till the 23rd, so i'm looking for a place to watch it online too.

Date: March 12, 2010 07:57AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Date: March 12, 2010 12:13PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Date: March 12, 2010 12:47PM
Posted by: ralv585
Thanks for the links guys, really helpful.

@Schueyfan, after a while justintv asks me to sign up for a pro account because there are too many people streaming for Korea :(

But the Ustream one is perfect, in Spanish, but it's watchable :)

Keep updating this thread guys, i need this so bad!

Also, any of you know where i can watch the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight?

Date: March 13, 2010 12:11AM
ok the last one you can sent the guy per PM , but i really think it wil be COOOL if someone (or even more people) can update this topic with the links for the practises and evnually qualy + races . It really helped me as well. Thank you "BigBrother" ..... :)
hopefully we ll get a link for tomorrow and sunday , because i really dont like german commentators ( they are soooo UNemotional)(N)
Date: March 13, 2010 12:54AM
Well links will be posted when available, most time free live streaming links are only available a few minutes before the start of the session. This stream was very good quality but in spanish, not my language but at formule 1 it doesn't really matter cause you see it and the quality is in this more important i find.

Watch this thread tomorrow for the link bahrain 2010 free practise 3 on saterday :-)
Date: March 13, 2010 11:47AM
Free Live Stream for the Qualifying Session: Bahrain Qualifying Session
Date: March 13, 2010 11:49PM
Posted by: prunn
[www.p2pstation.net]
also justin.tv keeps banning f1 streamers... a good alternative is
[www.vshare.tv]
the only thing is that there are no channel listing on the site someone has to post a direct link to the stream

PЯuИNИ

[prunn.wordpress.com]
Date: March 14, 2010 03:18AM
niiiice , thnx mates ;)
hopefully we ll get something for the race tomorrow
Njoi it ;)
Date: March 14, 2010 11:06AM
Posted by: Cyberacer
(IMHO) Best option (already available, I watch the warm-up right now!!!) is this:
[directosf1.lasextadeportes.com]

If you can't understand Spanish (just like me :-)) turn off the volume and switch to the english commentary of BBC, available at this link:
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Date: March 14, 2010 12:35PM
BBC HD quality stream for the race: Bahrain 2010 RACE live stream BBC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy