The Official 2010 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by EC83 
Good to see them getting some more sponsors! (although it does spoil the livery a bit)

Also, Alain Prost will be one of the stewards this weekend according to James Allen.

X (@ed24f1)
vesuvious
- The balance of the Virgin is a disaster.

That's brilliant. All winter it has looked like a car that just wants to slide, slide, slide. It must be masses of fun behind the wheel. :D
The Mclaren is legal.
Renault should have tried to put HP on the sidepods

According to Bruno Senna, Geoff Willis said Hispania racing will only do warm up-laps tomorrow and after that car will be checked piece by piece and then they decide will they race for the rest of the weekend or not.
Its a complete joke. I think they should give the new teams an extra 90 mins of practise time or something like that.
No, THAT would be a complete joke. They've should've had everything done by now, instead of cocking about. Good grief, the average Top Gear challenge is more organized than some of those new teams.
gav Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > - The balance of the Virgin is a disaster.
>
>
> That's brilliant. All winter it has looked like a
> car that just wants to slide, slide, slide. It
> must be masses of fun behind the wheel. :D

my mate designed the fuel cell for it, he had to explain that the sizes they sent to him wouldnt hold enough fuel for a race distance, they flew the cars out to bahrain without any fuel tanks!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Guys, just a few more hours to get your Grid Bids in! :)
One more thing - Vettel's car is named Luscious Liz this year.
LOL, awesome!

Think Seb might be in a good position to pick up where he left off in 2009. Only thing that might stop him is reliability IMO, the car looks pretty quick.

it does, but the awesome thing is that the quickest car might not win, for a change

quickest car might get all poles, but if they are not kind with the tyres, then we can see them get outperformed... the first laps will be crucial for final results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 12:59AM by Slash.
They have to take part in quali remember back to when arrows just did 1 lap that's what campos will have to do, warm up laps in practise are not enough.
Q: There will be four world champions on the grid. But you’re touting somebody else for the title. Why?
Bernie Ecclestone: Sebastian (Vettel) should have won the championship last year. So he is competitive , the team looks good, he looks in good shape, so I hope he doesn’t let me down this year! But in the end I’d like four or five to win. I just think that it should be his turn.

As much a fan as I am of Vettel, that's just irresponsible from Bernie. Jenson got more points, so he won fair and square. And I am not really a fan of Jenson.
Bernie can be like that, but it helps if you remember, that he is all about the money. All of what he says should be read in that context. Then it makes perfect sense.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
only a few minutes to go now!!

[www.justin.tv]

X (@ed24f1)
wooo bbc coverage on all good! wooo!

we've got new TV graphics...

Green light, Trulli on track first!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 08:20AM by elemental.
7:20: First "for sure" heard, courtesy of Stefano Domenicali.
7:21: Second "for sure" heard, courtesy of Stefano Domenicali.
7:22: Third "for sure" heard, courtesy of Stefano Domenicali.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 08:22AM by gav.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy