Sebastien Buemi doing a lap at Bahrain. 1080p

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nurburgring 2002 on right now
>
> [www.justin.tv]~

Thanks for the link, Suzuka 1996 is on right now just starting, Hill wins the title =p

In terms of the GP i can only see it being the big 4 anywhere near the overall racepace to compete (Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull, Mercedes). However i think the one lap pace of the Red Bulls will get them pole. Alonso to win, Button and Hamilton to follow for the podium.

Of course everything is an unknown, and prediction for the most part are pointless. But i think Schumie will outperform Rossberg, Alonso will thrash Massa, Wevver (unfortunately) wont be able to handle Vettel, and Hamilton will have the legs on Button - at least for the first few races anyway before Button gets back at him =p

Thanks for the link, Suzuka 1996 is on right now just starting, Hill wins the title =p

Thanks for the spoiler...
Radio 1 are getting fired up about it now. Heard an advert for the Bahrain GP and for the upcoming season during Chris Moyles' show this morning. You know it's about to kick off when that happens. :D

It seems Sauber maybe the suprise of the first grandprixs as it's suprisingly the most gentle for the tyres:

Tyre advantage boosts Sauber's hopes :[www.autosport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2010 03:01PM by vesuvius.
Though as we witnessed last year, it can harm performance in other areas, namely getting the tyres up to temperature in qualifying.
gav Wrote:
> Though as we witnessed last year, it can harm
> performance in other areas, namely getting the
> tyres up to temperature in qualifying.

yes very true but this year rules are that u must use the same tyres at the start of the race that u used during the qualifying.So if other teams have problems with tyres and sauber not, they can use softer tyres than others and that could be advantage also this season front tyres are more thin than last year so they do heat up more quickly according to the teams.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2010 03:19PM by vesuvius.
I will go to the São Paulo Indy 300, don't know if I will be able to watch the F1 race, at least I will listen to it in the radio, as 2 radio stations broadcasts Formula 1 to São Paulo.

Did you ever listened F1, in Europe they broadcast F1 in the radio?

I think Ferrari will be the only top team to finish with both cars, McLaren the fastest but with all the four (Ferr-Mc-Mer-RedBull) really close.
The new teams only Lotus will end the race but Virgin will be in front of them until they stop...
Williams will be the top middle team.

that's my predictions...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
just run a full simulation in gp4

1. alonso
2. schumacher
3. lewis
4. vettel

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
With what performance files? If it's from the winter testing then it's as accurate as guessing.
Instead of the performance file, I think running a simulation in GP4 in itself is the problem :P
Mercedes will be bring new front wing and diffusor that has 4 deckers, it should make the car 0,8 seconds faster/lap.
Nick Heidfeld thinks RedBull is dominant car and they have bluffed everyone during the winter testing:

Test driver Nick Heidfeld explains in "auto, motor und sport ', how serious is the situation for Mercedes:" The Red Bull is clearly the best car. It's almost frightening how easy it is to move Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at the limit. "

Heidfeld believes that Red Bull has bluffed in the tests in order to confuse the competition. "You could be gone as the other with a touch more fuel." And there were still the fastest!

[translate.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2010 10:53AM by vesuvius.
I start to ask...Anyone knows a live stream to ssee the free training for germany?
Ali Wrote:
> I start to ask...Anyone knows a live stream to
> ssee the free training for germany?

I assume you mean Bahrain...? ;)

I think wait until just before the start - as if any pop up too early, they will just get shut down.

Justin.Tv is a good place to start looking though.

X (@ed24f1)
hey man you can watch it on tv at DSF its Sport channel in germany

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
woooo so excited! I just want this day to hurry up already so the f1 weekend can start! Its going to be very interesting 'for sure'!

alonso0506 Wrote:
> hey man you can watch it on tv at DSF its Sport
> channel in germany

But I'm in the office! I have enoguh freedom to have a background stream in my desktop, but not a TV :-P
Heidfelds analysis of the Barecelona test. He looked at the cars in fast corners, slow corners, over the kerbs, etc.

Ferrari:
- Ferrari impressed more during the Jerez test.
- In Jerez the balance of the car was neutral, while in Barcelona the car had a slight tendency to understeer (this could be explained by the nature of the Barcelona track, which provokes understeer, while Jerez provokes oversteer.)
- The car has a lot of downforce.
- The car is stable in fast corners, which gives the drivers confidence.
- Sudden over- or understeer can be correctly easily by the drivers, even on high fuel.

Red Bull:
- Without looking at the lap times, the Red Bull looked to be the best car after its updates.
- It is almost frightening how good the Red Bull is.
- Red Bull has "sandbagged" in Barcelona; they haven't shown their full potential.
- He has seldom seen a car that is so well balanced, both is fast and slow corners.
- No other car has as much downforce in fast corners than the Red Bull.
- No other car brake as late and as long into the corners as the Red Bull.
- No other car is as good over the kerbs as the Red Bull.
- The Red Bull swinged the less on/after a bumpy track.
- They have worked a lot on the suspension and damping.
- The car has very little over- and understeer.
- Vettel and Webber can very easily drive the car on the limit.

McLaren:
- Before the updates the car was very nervous when driving over bumps.
- The car was very "pitch senstive"; it had extreme reactions under breaking and acceleration (tail stepping out and such).
- After the updates, the car was transformed in terms of handling.
- It over- and understeers a bit too much still.
- The car is tuned very stiff also in slow corners.

Sauber:
- The most stiffly tuned car.
- It jumps very much on uneven ground.
- Looks like a car that is difficult to drive.
- For Kobayashi, he always worries that he just flies of.
- But the car seems to be fast.
- Much will depend on whether Sauber can maintain that level.

Toro Rosso:
- Suprisingly good.
- The car oversteers a bit too much, but still driveable, due to which the tyres won't be destroyed.

Williams:
- Almsot in all aspects average; nowhere it is particularly good or particularly bad.
- Tuned very soft, which makes it good to drive in slow corners and over the kerbs, but slows it down in fast corners.
- The Williams is the car that rolls the most in turn 9, the fast righthander.

Renault:
- Improved a lot with it updates.
- The car is very nervous, or has to be driven nervous and aggressive.
- Suffers quite a lot from over- and understeer, but still controllable.

Force India:
- The car goes very well in fast corners.
- A bit nervous, but might be partly due to the aggressive driving style of Sutil

Newcomers:
- The balance of the Virgin is a disaster.
- Lotus looks much more balanced.
- Lotus has more downforce, but less grip and poor traction.

[www.auto-motor-und-sport.de]

FIA have also approved McLarens rear wing solution legal!:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2010 04:05PM by vesuvius.
Renault has two new Sponsors

Sponsor 1

Sponsor 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy