Schumacher Confirmed...

Posted by SchueyFan 
Re: Schumacher Confirmed...
Date: December 23, 2009 04:06PM
Posted by: alonso0506
Hey guys as a matter of fact i dont really care about the fact that he is driving againg. The only thing that matters is that Renault gets a good second driver and not such a dumb [ahem] like piquet:-( (oh god he sucks). And what you are failing to realize is this that there is nobody that could beat fernihot so thats all i got to say about that.

Edited: Didn't realise that word had escaped the forum swear filter. Watch your language please. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 10:19PM by Locke Cole.
Date: December 23, 2009 04:08PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
gav Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cracking interview with Jake on the BBC website.

that mic is thr wrong shape lol looks funny

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: December 23, 2009 04:11PM
Posted by: elemental
Going to see nice to see "M.Schumacher" back on the timing sheets.
Date: December 23, 2009 04:57PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Something which, as far as I can see, has been overlooked so far in this thread, is that the deal is for three years, not just the one-year deal that was expected.c

[www.autosport.com]

He could certainly rack up some incredible milestones/achievements in this time period.
    [*] He should join Barrichello as having 300 race starts, if he keeps going into 2012
    [*] He could equal or even overtake Senna as the driver with the most Monaco GP wins
    [*] He could reach 100 wins

It is certainly incredible that the names Senna and Schumacher will be on the grid together again.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 23, 2009 05:23PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Something which, as far as I can see, has been
> overlooked so far in this thread, is that the deal
> is for three years, not just the one-year deal
> that was expected.c
>
> [www.autosport.com]
>
> He could certainly rack up some incredible
> milestones/achievements in this time period.
>
> [*] He should join Barrichello as having 300 race
> starts, if he keeps going into 2012
> [*] He could equal or even overtake Senna as the
> driver with the most Monaco GP wins
> [*] He could reach 100 wins
>
>
> It is certainly incredible that the names Senna
> and Schumacher will be on the grid together again.

This.

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, but the prospect of having him back next year is very exciting. It's good to have something to look forward to next year without Kimi racing.
Date: December 23, 2009 06:30PM
Posted by: Monza972
This is music to my ears! :D!!!

After three whole years he's back and it starts all over again. Another decade and another Schumacher dominance perhaps? I certainly wouldn't mind that! :D. 2010 is becoming one of the best years for F1, besides the rule changes and stuff. So Massa, Alonso, Schumacher, Button, Hamilton, Vettel. Some awesome year this is going to be :D!!!

Whilst we're all happy; there's one person who isn't ;). I won't point it out but cookies for the right guess ;)

@#$%& Mercedes for destroying another #F1 season with more team orders and CHEATS. #F1 didnt needed that @#$%& back. #disappointed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 06:31PM by Monza972.
Date: December 23, 2009 06:45PM
Posted by: Slash
Monza972 Wrote:
> Whilst we're all happy; there's one person who
> isn't ;). I won't point it out but cookies for the
> right guess ;)
>
> @#$%& Mercedes for destroying another #F1 season
> with more team orders and CHEATS. #F1 didnt needed
> that @#$%& back. #disappointed

yes, thanks... theres no need for this, really

i will watch F1 with passion again!!!

ever since he left everybody won and everybody was regarded as great-... now the real GREAT is back!
Date: December 23, 2009 07:04PM
Posted by: chet
Monil... Saw it, thought about posting it here, but I think he still reads the forums, so thought I wont bother :p

Who's does Bruno support now anyway? Certainly isnt Massa or Rubens but Piquets gone so will he open his heart up to the two good Brazilian racers or is he pinning his hopes on Di Grassi - who on that is more than capable IMO.

edit - One thing I really wanted to see Schumacher do, whilst he was still in F1 (back then obv) was move to another team. Ross Brawn or not, I respect his decision to come back to a team which has only had 1 year at the top flight. I will soon enough be putting a bet on for Schumi for WDC. << I dont want it to happen but at his current odds, it's a cracking bet, so its Button at 6-1.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 07:05PM by chet.
Date: December 23, 2009 08:25PM
Posted by: SexySam182
2010 is shaping up to be an excellent year! It seams now that we have the top 8 drivers (possibly apart from Kubica) in what should be the top 4 teams, which should make for an exciting championship :)

Date: December 23, 2009 08:31PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Oh well, off I go to the Silverstone website to buy my tickets! Not missing this!

[Website]
Date: December 23, 2009 09:06PM
Posted by: madotter
Kubica... Top? I dunno about that...
Date: December 23, 2009 09:10PM
Posted by: J i m
Good idea about having a flutter on Schumacher for the championship, I shall check the odds and put one down myself later tonight. I regret waiting as long as I did to put bets on brawn this year, still 25/1 win on Button's championship was sweet.

I booked my tickets for British Grand Prix the day it was confirmed, I stayed at home the past two years, but this could be epic.

Date: December 23, 2009 09:15PM
Posted by: 97kirkc

That's more like it.

Date: December 23, 2009 10:08PM
Pfffffffft Ralf has never been that thin.

Date: December 23, 2009 10:11PM
Posted by: EC83
Excellent.

Welcome back, Michael. :)

Date: December 23, 2009 10:27PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
Nickv

>>>>>>

Why exactly? Is Alonso a traitor for leaving Renault? Was Raikkonen a traitor for leaving McLaren? Was Senna a traitor for leaving McLaren?

Schumacher wants to race, Ferrari hasn't got any seats left -> Schumacher goes to another team.
<<<<<<<

The reason i said he is a traitor because he was part of the team , no team throughout the sport was ever as close knit as ferrari has been since 96. senna was never in it for mclaren he proved that by movin to williams in 94 . prost bounced around every team in the sport as has alonso and raikkonen and as did mansell.

i guess i always thought schumi was a ferrari man but it turns out he's no better than anyone else :/

o well, i wish him good luck anyways.

just hope fernando and felipe can give him a run for his money next year with a fully developed ferrari :D
Date: December 23, 2009 10:29PM
Posted by: Slash
lol, the guy hasn't done a lap yet and you're scared?????

if Ferraris is that great, then you shouldn't care about Michael leaving
Date: December 23, 2009 10:36PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
LOL Post

Seriously why the Schumi hating, I don't see how anyone can question his loyalty, he's done more for Ferrari than any driver before or since

As has been said earlier he wanted to come back and Ferrari are full what was he gonna do, what would anybody do to be honest

I see a great sense of loyalty being shown with his signing to Mercedes, the team that started his career and too Ross Brawn who he has worked alongside for a very long time

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 10:46PM by Ferrari2007.
Date: December 23, 2009 11:25PM
Bah... the bookies are taking no chances.

Odds to short to make it an attractive bet.

Date: December 23, 2009 11:31PM
Posted by: Nickv
Too bad, I was looking into placing a bet too...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy