Manor F1

Posted by chet 
Re: Manor F1
Date: September 25, 2009 06:58PM
Posted by: SexySam182
[planetf1.com]

Now there may be something wrong with me, but from that headline it doesnt look like Manor want Piquet only for his driving ability ;)

Date: September 25, 2009 08:50PM
Posted by: Slash
[www.autosport.com]

it's not happening!!
Date: September 25, 2009 08:56PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
"However, what I can say, is that as a director of the main board of Virgin, I can assure you that we would never have anybody in a team sponsored by us who cheats."

doesn't get much clearer than that! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 25, 2009 09:33PM
Posted by: tripleM
so is Brawn sponsorship now over?

Date: September 25, 2009 09:44PM
Posted by: Frantic
@tripleM: from next GP (Japan), yes (readed it in some web that now i cant remember :P)

Date: September 25, 2009 09:50PM
Posted by: tripleM
kinda bad as eyes and cameras will be on the championship winners

Date: September 25, 2009 10:00PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Brawn have been trying to get the sponsorship of a big worldwide company for 2 months and it looks very unlikely they'll land it. Ferrari might! :D
Date: September 25, 2009 11:45PM
Posted by: Team CLR
"However, what I can say, is that as a director of the main board of Virgin, I can assure you that we would never have anybody in a team sponsored by us who cheats."

Good on you Virgin F1!

Date: September 25, 2009 11:56PM
Posted by: chet
Im glad Virgin are going to be a big sponsor next year. It's a company I feel would be good for F1, and Branson is a very down to earth guy for being one of the most richest men alive.... or so iam told.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 26, 2009 10:17AM
Posted by: Red Sam
I love the way we now get exclusive F1 news from the Yorkshire Post!

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy