-------------------------------------------------------
> Guess this artical covers what most of us thought
> anyway. Ferrari are giving Badoer a run until
> Schumacher is fully fit to race. Let's hope for
> their sake that's very soon if this mornings times
> are anything to go by.
> [en.f1-live.com]
> 090821115644.shtml

The quotes are from Weber, who said the chances of Schumacher announcing a return were 0. The man's an idiot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Good Point! ;)
Nice touch on Rubinho's helmet...
DaveEllis schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guess this artical covers what most of us
> thought
> > anyway. Ferrari are giving Badoer a run until
> > Schumacher is fully fit to race. Let's hope for
> > their sake that's very soon if this mornings
> times
> > are anything to go by.
> >
> [en.f1-live.com]
>
> > 090821115644.shtml
>
>
> The quotes are from Weber, who said the chances of
> Schumacher announcing a return were 0. The man's
> an idiot.

I still don't see Schumi on the grid though ;)

I can't see much overtaking this weekend - the track is so dusty there won't be enough grip off the racing line i think.

X (@ed24f1)
Oh god, Valencia is the worst race track in f1 calendar!

Jaysus, Alonso fair lifted that Beamer!
Funny incident.

I think the pitlane entrance is the problem. We had a few incidents last year did we not?

Neither Alonso's or Nick's fault imo.

Brawn had a good session it appeared but obviously impossible to compare. They were clearly doing setup comparison runs which were quite short. RBR did very long runs as far as I saw. Obviously Brawn could well have, and I imagine would have a good amount of fuel but until Saturday afternoon we wont know.

Positive results though it would seem. Only problem is track temp was upto 50degrees. Unlike anything from the previous races they've had issues, so have they really fixed the problems or are they back to old form simply because the track temp is that of Turkey/Spain.

Anyway, all bodes for a good race with RBR and Mclaren and hopefully Alonso and this time looks like both Williamses :D. Not sure on Kimi, didnt really take notice of him but im sure he'll be up there.

Luca made steady progress. Quicker than new boy Jamie, and tbh thats all we could have expected imo. Go Force India!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Yep, an OK start from Luca so far considering the circumstances.
Great to see Brawn looking quick again so far, practice rarely tells an accurate story though of course.

Badoer has broke the pitlane speed limit 4 times today lol, if only he was that quick on the circuit lol.

Looking good for the brawns this weekend, hopefully they can keep the pace through to the race.

Badoer has almost exactly the same distance to his team-mate as Grosjean does to Alonso - so quite a good effort, considering he is arguably much less prepared than Grosjean. However he will need to improve to avoid being at risk of missing the Q1 cut tomorrow.

btw, i finally saw a video of the Alonso/Heidfeld crash. what a bizarre accident to happen in free practice!

see it here before it is removed!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

X (@ed24f1)
LOL, certainly was unusual. A few like that during the race would certainly liven it up!
Also, a rare giggle from MS! :P

Why the Davids Star? Is either of them jewish?
Dunnoe :0 but Rubens always used it in his helmet, to me, I think he just thinks it looks k001 somewwhat.

They are both Catholic tho.
Was out today and missed the practice sessions, rather annoyed that they still aren't on iPlayer :/
Well, as has been the way for the whole season, this quali and race is going to be difficult to predict.

In the final 5mins I wasnt sure the main players ran low fuel, ie Mclaren/Brawn/Alonso and Mark. I dont think alot of people got clean laps in, not sure about Rubens, but Jenson looked better today than yesterday, but as I said I dont think Rubens had real clear track time. Will aggressive be the way to go? I got a feeling 1 of the Mclarens and 1 of the Brawns will run aggressive and certainly Alonso. A guess would be Heikki, and Rubens (i think both better 1 lappers than their team-mates). Gonna be awesome!!

Shame for Vettel, though its not a major blow for him no pun intended :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Badoer will be lucky to keep his test driver seat after this.............He's too slow!!!
Piquet Jr would have done a better job than Badoer. Shocking by Toyota today though

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Not bad, Grosjean only 3 tenths away from Alonso :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy