> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > jenson button memorabilia
> >
> > ;)
>
>
> shhh! don't mention that to chet ;)

Chet is the owner of the Button brand, he knows everything Button related :P.
Re: Monza Tickets
Date: August 03, 2009 07:50PM
Posted by: Karan
Gui were you at Monza 2008 too? All three days? I was there last September too, in the main grandstand on the S/F straight. Alternated between sitting in front of the pitlane exit on Friday, to in front of the podium on Saturday & Sunday. I think you can see me in the background, in whats become a popular clip now, of Vettel celebrating his win :)

Date: August 03, 2009 08:24PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I was there in 2007, I was just at the 1st chicane, I'm getting a picture from facebook... one sec! (For you reading will be less than a second, for me will be like 20s ;))

On the top left of the picture is about the area where the Kimi gorillas were :P.
Date: August 03, 2009 09:03PM
Posted by: Karan
Pretty cool man, I'll send you an add on FB later on. Got a bunch of my pics from Monza 2008 & Maranello on there too :)

Originally I was thinking of getting tickets in the grandstand across from where you were sitting. But I thought because of the heat I would be better off in the covered main grandstand. Boy, was I thanking that decision when that torrential downpour came on Friday morning ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 09:05PM by Karan.
Date: August 05, 2009 02:10PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Anybody still thinking of tickets - get a move on! Since Schumacher's announcement, ticket sales at Valencia have gone from 6500 to more than 35000. And Spa's selling a ticket per minute...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: August 05, 2009 04:34PM
Posted by: The Lopper
A nice way for F1 to beat the recession - bring back ex-f1 drivers every now and then for a few races, no matter how crap they do. Expect Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Hill and Mansell to be getting calls off Bernie pretty soon... ;)
Date: August 05, 2009 10:20PM
Posted by: Fincent
Ah I've decided not to go now :( . As much as I would love to, and it would be awesome, I just cant afford it when it all gets added up! Especially when my girlfriend says she can only put £100 towards it ;) they're on uni fees though so thats understandable lol.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy